Feb 03, 2011, 09:52 AM
Bruno, GOOD DOG
Thread OP
Discussion

Blade mCP X Discuss anything thread

OK guys you know the rules from the other "Discuss" anything thread.
The only thing I would like to add is for everyone to please include their location in their profile. If you are on the run and don't want to add your location it is all right, but we may ridicule you.
Have fun
Ron
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=BLH3580
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2011, 10:24 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
i'm with the heli gods right now
Feb 03, 2011, 10:33 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
*hides my location*

:-)~~~~~~~~~~~~

BJ
Feb 03, 2011, 10:37 AM
Registered Addict
Subbed let the fun begin !
Feb 03, 2011, 10:50 AM
Heli collector
I'm here.. Needs yet another size battery and connectors...

OK so I'll get the Parkzone Ultra-Micro F4U Corsair BNF for Easter, mCP for Fathers Day and the Mosquito Mk VI BNF for my birthday.. This about blows my year of buying I think..
Last edited by livonia bob; Feb 03, 2011 at 10:56 AM.
Feb 03, 2011, 10:52 AM
I Like Deraring

Ha ha!

No ones talking about anything BUT the blade mcp right now..... Be back in four months with my location
Feb 03, 2011, 10:55 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
you guys see this

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Content/DSMX.html
Feb 03, 2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
I did. I looks cool but sounds like you only need it if your at a big event with alot of 2.4 radios.
Feb 03, 2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuyJT
I did. I looks cool but sounds like you only need it if your at a big event with alot of 2.4 radios.
Seems like that's the environment where DSM has failed the most.Not surprised by this at all.
As for the new cp machine-it's what everyone has wanted for so long and I will probably end up buying a DSM TX finally to take full advantage of it,but doubt I will be changing my big birds over.
Feb 03, 2011, 11:52 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob

OK so I'll get the Parkzone Ultra-Micro F4U Corsair BNF for Easter, mCP for Fathers Day and the Mosquito Mk VI BNF for my birthday.. This about blows my year of buying I think..
Think of all the shoes your wife will claim to need to compensate for this...

Btw, is the already a Blade SR discuss anything thread? And a Blade mCX version in the coaxial forum?
Feb 03, 2011, 12:04 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
I hear ya

I definitely want the UM Mosquito Mk VI BNF; but I want it now for indoor

how awesome is that? A UM Twin rotor

horizon has been listening to the public

Not to mention the new RX Spektrum AR6400T will come in handy for many in scratch builds

Quote:

Feb 03, 2011, 12:05 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPro
Think of all the shoes your wife will claim to need to compensate for this...

Btw, is the already a Blade SR discuss anything thread? And a Blade mCX version in the coaxial forum?
And then there is the $225.00 bucks to have my TX's upgraded...
Feb 03, 2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Yeah,you're in a heck of a jam there.
Feb 03, 2011, 12:10 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Hey, you can always open a Walkera 4#6, or CB100, or whatever Walkera heli exists "discuss anything" thread about this. Hey, why not for all types? Then the first, second, third, etc page on this forum will be all Walkera [insert random number and sign combination here] discuss anything...
Feb 03, 2011, 02:08 PM
Razors...

What an excellent video on the new Spectrum technology... I wonder what it will cost to ship in a DX7 and have it upgraded and if just buying a new DX8 would be better dollars spent... I've been planning to head that direction for a while simply for the FPV telemetry I plan on using...

Very cool stuff...
bnick

Quick Reply