Feb 03, 2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrobus
I would like to see a twin otter. DeHaviland dash six I believe. Would be great if it could have some STOL ability to match my micro stol-port sidewalk.

Mike
Yes, twin otter would be awesome too! I see those all the time here, run by Harbour Air. It's fun watching them take off!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2011, 07:44 PM
I Toast Planes
Mosquito Mk VI BNF (1 min 6 sec)

Awesome
Feb 03, 2011, 07:45 PM
I Toast Planes
Blade mCP X RTF (0 min 45 sec)

Weird how Blade came out with this the same day too!
Feb 03, 2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv
Just one Mike? You know there are some Coastal Command colors that need to be applied to one, plus another to fly while that paint is drying...

Maybe they'll make a little Beaufighter too.
Beaufighter would be cool. So would a Dornier Do335 Pfeil (Arrow). This paves the way for quite a few planes. Don't hold your breath for the P-38 UM.
MR2
Feb 03, 2011, 08:11 PM
Hmmm, wanted to preorder it on HH but im not seeing the new battery in the coming soon section of HH's batteries.

I noticed the mosquito needs a 20c battery not the 12c that the BMCXT uses.
Feb 03, 2011, 08:17 PM
keep on spinning!

batts

I think the eflite tandem rescue batts ie;250 would work pretty well..
Feb 03, 2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N212LA
I think the eflite tandem rescue batts ie;250 would work pretty well..
Yeah I looked at those. Those are 12c.
Feb 03, 2011, 08:27 PM
Can't get enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuro
Yeah I looked at those. Those are 12c.
I ordered 3 240mah hyperions
Feb 03, 2011, 08:51 PM
OMG, the instant I saw this I had to have it. Order in at LHS. A twin I can fly in a gym? Perfect accompaniment to my Beast and Flyzone Albatros micros.

I don't think my 36-42" warbirds are ever going to see air under their wings again at this rate. Too boring and too high wing loading now, lol...
Feb 03, 2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv
Just one Mike? You know there are some Coastal Command colors that need to be applied to one, plus another to fly while that paint is drying...

Maybe they'll make a little Beaufighter too.

Hey Harv, Great to see you around.
Actually I was thinking 2 now you mention it . Although I would love to see a bomber version as well.
I think I'll just add a few invasion stripes on the mossie. Coastal command colours belong on a Beaufighter . Can't get much better looking than a Big Bad Beaufighter in CC colours
Cheers Mike
PS...speaking of CC colours...another nice twin would be a canso. Like this one that flies out of Hamilton Ont.
Last edited by Michael Richards; Feb 03, 2011 at 10:57 PM.
Feb 03, 2011, 11:15 PM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
Subscribed and excited about this 'plane.

RF
Feb 03, 2011, 11:38 PM
DX5e fatal flaw- PM me!!!!
Even if I don't get one, can't wait to see one.

Dave
Feb 03, 2011, 11:53 PM
Here's a question for the more experienced flyers - Will the Mosquito be a decent gym flyer?

Our indoor site is a basketball court in the community center. I have no problems flying circuits with my Cub, my Champ, or even my 'Spektrumized' Albatros now that I have a throttle/elevator mix programmed, but I'm thinking the Mosquito might be too much for that space.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Don
Feb 04, 2011, 12:03 AM
Power Wheels Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Don
Here's a question for the more experienced flyers - Will the Mosquito be a decent gym flyer?

Our indoor site is a basketball court in the community center. I have no problems flying circuits with my Cub, my Champ, or even my 'Spektrumized' Albatros now that I have a throttle/elevator mix programmed, but I'm thinking the Mosquito might be too much for that space.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Don
It looks like it needs Mustang space. It appears they were flying in wind in the video, which is why it appeared to be flying slowly.

Pete could chime in with the weight of his mossie. It was about this size and he flew it in a gym. I'm sure his was lighter than 74g, though. No way my 100g Mossie would fly in a gym.
Feb 04, 2011, 12:57 AM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by lberry.88
Any release date yet?
HH Rep says its due in this month mate for us poms

Quick Reply