Thread Tools
Feb 03, 2011, 04:25 PM
Way to many airplanes!
Wondering if there will be some trim available to adjust between both motor not giving the same thrust. Particularly as they are getting older? Or if one motor is a bit more powerful than the other for any reason, the only way to fly straight would be to give a little bit of trim on the rudder?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2011, 04:39 PM
Registered User
Is anyone else thinking UM CL-415 or Catalina with this plane's guts?

I also wonder if the motor outputs are switchable to control external ESC's like the other ar6400's? Brushless UM twins!
Feb 03, 2011, 04:49 PM
Mattfly's Avatar
Hello all.

The Mosquito is on the water from the factory and should arrive in the US at the end of Feb.

As for the AR6400T it is a twin BRUSHED output, so no brushless. The speed controls are linked so when the plane gets to low voltage cutoff, both motors shut off simultaniously so no worries about engine out.

To run a 2 brushed ESC, you would just Y-harness of the traditional AR6400 or AR6400L for each ESC.

We have not seen any degridation of the motors on the Mosquito during all our testing.

We will have a bunch at E-Fest for those that are there to see in person. (or check the live feed)

You guys are gonna love the way it flies.

Thanks

Matt Andren
Parkzone/Hobbyzone Product Development
Horizon Hobby
Feb 03, 2011, 04:53 PM
Flash, AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh
flashkick's Avatar
so it basically has a y lead for the motors?
Feb 03, 2011, 05:15 PM
the Ford man
ford f47's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk989 View Post
Is anyone else thinking UM CL-415 or Catalina with this plane's guts?

I also wonder if the motor outputs are switchable to control external ESC's like the other ar6400's? Brushless UM twins!
ya I would love to see a CL-415



ford f47
Feb 03, 2011, 05:45 PM
I think I go fly
pyrobus's Avatar

Twin otter


I would like to see a twin otter. DeHaviland dash six I believe. Would be great if it could have some STOL ability to match my micro stol-port sidewalk.

Mike
Feb 03, 2011, 05:51 PM
Registered User
Cheese5's Avatar
Subscribed!
Feb 03, 2011, 06:00 PM
Registered User
kevinb120's Avatar
OK, so today we have a Micro CP blade, a Corsair UM, and a Mosquito!? Not to mention the E-flite Hurri... omfg I'm going to go broke.
Feb 03, 2011, 06:03 PM
Registered User
Cheese5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb120 View Post
OK, so today we have a Micro CP blade, a Corsair UM, and a Mosquito!? Not to mention the E-flite Hurri... omfg I'm going to go broke.
Same! Too many products to consider! Brace for spending!
Feb 03, 2011, 06:17 PM
Aerobatics?
Britnkurt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb120 View Post
OK, so today we have a Micro CP blade, a Corsair UM, and a Mosquito!? Not to mention the E-flite Hurri... omfg I'm going to go broke.
ALREADY BROKE

Why do they have to keep coming out with such awesome looking birds???
Feb 03, 2011, 06:23 PM
Registered User
Cheese5's Avatar
Amazing micro! Its a twin! It also has a new listed motor(could be the same ones, but it cheaper $20 for 2 motors). The new micros have amazing details and paint. Waiting for this one.
Feb 03, 2011, 06:25 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
Will the hyperion 240maH fit properly?
Last edited by jabsten; Feb 03, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
Feb 03, 2011, 06:36 PM
Power Wheels Guru
UNGN's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
Will the hyperion 240maH fit properly?
It should.
Feb 03, 2011, 06:37 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattfly View Post
Hello all.

The Mosquito is on the water from the factory and should arrive in the US at the end of Feb.

As for the AR6400T it is a twin BRUSHED output, so no brushless. The speed controls are linked so when the plane gets to low voltage cutoff, both motors shut off simultaniously so no worries about engine out.

To run a 2 brushed ESC, you would just Y-harness of the traditional AR6400 or AR6400L for each ESC.

We have not seen any degridation of the motors on the Mosquito during all our testing.

We will have a bunch at E-Fest for those that are there to see in person. (or check the live feed)

You guys are gonna love the way it flies.

Thanks

Matt Andren
Parkzone/Hobbyzone Product Development
Horizon Hobby
Matt...thanks a lot for this one. The mossie is my favorite of all time but apart from the FSK version, I have yet to find one that really catches its profile. For such a little model you guys have done a great job catching the looks. Thanks!! Definately getting atleast one.
Cheers Mike
Feb 03, 2011, 06:40 PM
Dert Farmur
Harv's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Richards View Post
Matt...thanks a lot for this one. The mossie is my favorite of all time but apart from the FSK version, I have yet to find one that really catches its profile. For such a little model you guys have done a great job catching the looks. Thanks!! Definately getting atleast one.
Cheers Mike
Just one Mike? You know there are some Coastal Command colors that need to be applied to one, plus another to fly while that paint is drying...

Maybe they'll make a little Beaufighter too.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product New Hobby-Lobby micro P-51 and Spirfire! - direct competitor to Parkzone Ultra Micro? Smokescreen38 Micro Ready-to-Fly 316 Aug 22, 2012 11:51 PM
Discussion Parkzone New Ultra Micro Mosquito Mk VI ChuckTseeker Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 4 Feb 03, 2011 01:22 AM
For Sale parkzone ultra micro J-3 cub BNF trade for micro trojan ED3 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Nov 06, 2010 02:19 AM
Sold Moved to micro section -Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26m Ultra Micro BNF - w/ Lots of new parts FoggyFPV Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jun 08, 2010 12:00 AM
Found Parkzone Ultra Micro P-51D BNF (New or like new condition) CGReload Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Oct 09, 2009 01:28 PM