Thread Tools
Old Jul 05, 2011, 12:30 AM
Chrizz is offline
Find More Posts by Chrizz
OY-5542
Chrizz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_Spitfire View Post
My Mosquito is going back to HH. I had a gutful of reciever lock outs, losing bind in-flight and most of all, I only flew it 6 times!!!! If they don't replace it, I am going to the Consumer Services Board and taking action. HH has always stuffed me around, one way or another. My little T-28's reciever shorted when I flew it for the first time. What did they do? You flew it, you replace it! In the end they replaced it, but with my luck, they won't do a thing.
You're right to be pisssed-off. But do not forget that 99% of radio faillures are due to user 'mistakes'/bad handling/lack of knowledge. It's is so easy to imagine the load of complaints HH gets and then the % of claims that simply aren't founded.
Still, I've had only great responses from HH when contacted and of all the companies I've had to complain to, HH is deffinately the most responsive one.
Good luck :-)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2011, 05:33 PM
kevin finn is online now
Find More Posts by kevin finn
Registered User

radio


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra_Spitfire View Post
My Mosquito is going back to HH. I had a gutful of reciever lock outs, losing bind in-flight and most of all, I only flew it 6 times!!!! If they don't replace it, I am going to the Consumer Services Board and taking action. HH has always stuffed me around, one way or another. My little T-28's reciever shorted when I flew it for the first time. What did they do? You flew it, you replace it! In the end they replaced it, but with my luck, they won't do a thing.
what radio are you using to fly this plane
Old Jul 06, 2011, 08:09 AM
Ultra_Spitfire is offline
Find More Posts by Ultra_Spitfire
Super Man's cousin! No cape!
Ultra_Spitfire's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin finn View Post
what radio are you using to fly this plane
DX6i, on DSM2.

To add to my trouble's, I got a call from HH, saying the new charger had been sent to my LHS, and upon inspection, its for a UMX Beast! Not buying from HH again, unless they improve on customer support. One more thing they stuff up, I am bringing the Consumer Service's board into it.
Old Jul 08, 2011, 01:40 PM
awacsCZE is offline
Find More Posts by awacsCZE
Registered User
awacsCZE's Avatar
Hello again,
finally I finished repairs of my Mosquito and I have two glitches to ask.
First is, if you can hear any proble in servo move? Because I think it sounds weird
Mosquito servo move (0 min 12 sec)


And then I have maybe bigger problem. Right motor seems to going less smoother, than left in low rpm. In high rpm it seems to go well, because plane is taxiing in straight line, but I ask for your opinion, if it can be flown.
Mosquito engine run (0 min 21 sec)
Old Jul 08, 2011, 10:14 PM
Lberry.88 is offline
Find More Posts by Lberry.88
If in doubt, add accelerant
Lberry.88's Avatar
The servos sound fine, its likely they are making different sounds because of where they are positioned. The slower motor, try adding some lube to it, it will probably loosen it up.
Old Jul 09, 2011, 03:29 PM
BlazingStar is offline
Find More Posts by BlazingStar
-=BS=-
BlazingStar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by awacsCZE View Post
And then I have maybe bigger problem. Right motor seems to going less smoother, than left in low rpm. In high rpm it seems to go well, because plane is taxiing in straight line, but I ask for your opinion, if it can be flown.
My (and other's) right motor problem was a bad brick. See much earlier in the thread.
You can replace the motor for a temporary fix. Ultimately, you need a new brick. there were some bad bricks in the early release of the plane.
Lubing will do no good, but can't hurt.
Suggest you call HH support.
Old Jul 09, 2011, 09:31 PM
LtColSpit is offline
Find More Posts by LtColSpit
"I'd rather be flying..."
LtColSpit's Avatar

Ultra micro light kits


SF Design Solutions micro lighting kits are designed for the ParkZone and E-Flite ultra-micro (UMx) F-4U Corsair, T-28 Trojan, P-51 Mustang and Mosquito. Kits are also available for the UMx Beast.

The 1S (3.7-4.2 volt) micro light kit weighs 2.5 grams and and consists of red/green wing-tip navigation lights, blue tail light and white landing light. A red flashing LED tail light is available upon request. The 5-light micro kits (Mosquito and Beast) have an additional (white) landing light. The lights run full time and are powered by the stock 1S battery pack (or 2S for the Beast) . Flight tests have demonstrated 6 to 8 minute flight times at normal power. Installation involves opening the fuselage, routing the wiring harness and taping it to the airframe. The wiring harness plugs directly into the AR6400 X-port and sip power at approximately 10mA per 6 minute flight.

**The Nano-JST plug is only compatible with the AR6400 series combination board and is not compatible with the AR6300**

Prices are $15 shipped for the 4 light kits (F-4U, P-51, T-28) and $18 shipped for the 5 light kits (Beast and Mosquito). Visit www.sf-design-solutions.com for more information. You can also follow a thread on HorizonRcFlyers.com. LCS
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:20 AM
awacsCZE is offline
Find More Posts by awacsCZE
Registered User
awacsCZE's Avatar
Good day,
I have good news. Yesterday I remaidened my reapaired Mossie and it was succesfull. Itīs still great plane and flies perfect. There is no issue about right engine. Itīs wonderful and I want to thank Parkzone for that plane
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:25 PM
Scottmac737 is offline
Find More Posts by Scottmac737
CV-63/VR-62
Scottmac737's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtColSpit View Post
SF Design Solutions micro lighting kits are designed for the ParkZone and E-Flite ultra-micro (UMx) F-4U Corsair, T-28 Trojan, P-51 Mustang and Mosquito. Kits are also available for the UMx Beast.

The 1S (3.7-4.2 volt) micro light kit weighs 2.5 grams and and consists of red/green wing-tip navigation lights, blue tail light and white landing light. A red flashing LED tail light is available upon request. The 5-light micro kits (Mosquito and Beast) have an additional (white) landing light. The lights run full time and are powered by the stock 1S battery pack (or 2S for the Beast) . Flight tests have demonstrated 6 to 8 minute flight times at normal power. Installation involves opening the fuselage, routing the wiring harness and taping it to the airframe. The wiring harness plugs directly into the AR6400 X-port and sip power at approximately 10mA per 6 minute flight.

**The Nano-JST plug is only compatible with the AR6400 series combination board and is not compatible with the AR6300**

Prices are $15 shipped for the 4 light kits (F-4U, P-51, T-28) and $18 shipped for the 5 light kits (Beast and Mosquito). Visit www.sf-design-solutions.com for more information. You can also follow a thread on HorizonRcFlyers.com. LCS
Any pics or video of the Mossy or Corsair with lights?
Old Jul 11, 2011, 08:54 PM
LtColSpit is offline
Find More Posts by LtColSpit
"I'd rather be flying..."
LtColSpit's Avatar

UMx Light Kit Pix


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottmac737 View Post
Any pics or video of the Mossy or Corsair with lights?
Yes. Pix of all A/C are located on my website - www.sf-design-solutions.com

There is also a short video of the T-28 in-flight, and both the T-28 and F-4U on deck (day/night).

LCS
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:27 AM
rcpilot23 is offline
Find More Posts by rcpilot23
Registered User
rcpilot23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by awacsCZE View Post
Hello again,
finally I finished repairs of my Mosquito and I have two glitches to ask.
First is, if you can hear any proble in servo move? Because I think it sounds weird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE5dGQWFM6A

And then I have maybe bigger problem. Right motor seems to going less smoother, than left in low rpm. In high rpm it seems to go well, because plane is taxiing in straight line, but I ask for your opinion, if it can be flown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=codg8cYRTm8
Mine has the same problem. the left motor sticks and I have to turn the prop by hand. Its back at my LHS having the motor replaced.
Common problem I have been told

Very Annoying since my ultra micro P51 did the same thing.

crap motors.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 05:11 AM
lord chris is offline
Find More Posts by lord chris
RAFMAA
im just waiting for my mosquito to arrive and have a quick question.
is the battery connection that same as other pz um aircraft? i have some 190mah miniaviation batts and wondered if i would be able to use them? i saw a video on youtube where they guy said the battery was unique to the model and then went into ways of using other batterys.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 08:04 AM
Lberry.88 is offline
Find More Posts by Lberry.88
If in doubt, add accelerant
Lberry.88's Avatar
Chris - the battery connectors are the same as in PZ UM planes - the battery is only unique for this plane because of its capacity.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:21 PM
lord chris is offline
Find More Posts by lord chris
RAFMAA
ok thats cool. 190mah should give me ok flight times tho? right?
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:27 PM
Lberry.88 is offline
Find More Posts by Lberry.88
If in doubt, add accelerant
Lberry.88's Avatar
probably only 4 or 5 minutes, the stock battery is 250mAh and gives 7-8 minutes.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product New Hobby-Lobby micro P-51 and Spirfire! - direct competitor to Parkzone Ultra Micro? Smokescreen38 Micro Ready-to-Fly 316 Aug 23, 2012 12:51 AM
Discussion Parkzone New Ultra Micro Mosquito Mk VI ChuckTseeker Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 4 Feb 03, 2011 02:22 AM
For Sale parkzone ultra micro J-3 cub BNF trade for micro trojan ED3 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Nov 06, 2010 03:19 AM
Sold Moved to micro section -Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26m Ultra Micro BNF - w/ Lots of new parts major.monogram Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jun 08, 2010 01:00 AM
Found Parkzone Ultra Micro P-51D BNF (New or like new condition) CGReload Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Oct 09, 2009 02:28 PM