At 1:30 it was getting stormy and windy in Irvine so I called Keith who said there was no wind by his house. San Clemente pier was showing 12 west so I called Jordan and he said it was good so I hauled down there and after we had about 20 minutes of good lift and sunshine, Rick showed up, the storm cell hit, it got cold, the wind changed to north and we all went home. I'm not blaming Rick though. Really!
Friends I would like to say thank you and Happy New Year
1. Thanks Chuck for not blaming me.
2. Dick, thanks for helping me
3. Tom, what can I say but thanks
4. Jordan, new mambas are needed
5. Keith, thank you for your help on my cobra
6. Wayne, keep having your build parties, everyone has a good time.
7. Chuck, alsways there to help
8. Dave, keep the bat wing flying
9. Jeff, you are a hoot
10. Rubio Ray Bob, thank you for all of your help
Hey guys, in case I do not see some of you today, have a safe and Happy New years
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Medel tech P-47 Orange County, Ca||SurfOnH2o||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Dec 13, 2010 12:22 PM|
|Discussion||Looking for other BASHERS in the Orange County, Ca area||Bulldogs||Large Scale Cars||0||Nov 16, 2010 10:36 PM|
|Discussion||Slope Flying Sites in Orange County||ngdbud||Slope||50||Oct 14, 2009 02:51 AM|
|Discussion||Orange County electric/slope flyers||ryan v||USA - District X||1||Nov 26, 2008 09:13 PM|
|New Indoor RC Club in Orange County, CA||OCModels||Electric Plane Talk||10||May 12, 2001 08:53 PM|