Dec 30, 2012, 04:32 PM
Hump or Death?
Misty Ridge is a smooth 10 mph+. Flew moth and mamba.

Surf looks incredible but runoff.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2012, 05:15 PM
It's not going to build itself
Rain is heading down to you guys
Dec 30, 2012, 05:31 PM
What a great day at Lily's We flew the Mambas, flew the Dragon Fly until I broke it on landing ! ( not bad repairable ) then tried the Mig3 not enough !!! Then Dave showed up and wham the wind came up even better. Thats the most un controllable controlled flying I have ever done with it. Just before we left Jeff check the wind and it had gusts up to 31 mph WOW what a day Thanks all !!!
Dec 30, 2012, 05:38 PM
I was at the swap meet with the kids, and the wind turned on big! I looked into the wind and saw a black wall coming fast. We beelined to the truck and about a minute after we were inside, it started pouring. Glad you guys got out there and flew.
Tom
Dec 30, 2012, 05:46 PM

Tom

Hey did you see the pic of the 3 meter I m rebuilding now ??? its on pase 600
Dec 30, 2012, 06:40 PM
yeah, pretty sweet! It looks about ready for towing at Kite!
Dec 30, 2012, 06:40 PM
What is it about this hobby. I leave Lily's with Dick, Jeff and Dave because the storm was moving in, then called Jordan who said it was sunny at Misty, so off to Misty i went. Well at least I got a couple of flight in before the temperature hit zero and headed home to the warm confines of my house.

I must be nuts

Rick
Dec 30, 2012, 06:59 PM
Just a little, like the rest of us. : D
Dec 30, 2012, 08:30 PM
Hump or Death?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parplyr View Post
What is it about this hobby. I leave Lily's with Dick, Jeff and Dave because the storm was moving in, then called Jordan who said it was sunny at Misty, so off to Misty i went. Well at least I got a couple of flight in before the temperature hit zero and headed home to the warm confines of my house.

I must be nuts

Rick
I left Misty around 2 or something. It was good but the surf looked more inviting so I packed up and headed to Middles. I'm pretty sure I saw Rubio getting some tip-time at Churches. I got a little shampoo myself. Then my feet went numb...

--
John
Dec 30, 2012, 08:57 PM
Tom

Thanks, I love you man
Dec 30, 2012, 09:09 PM
Right back at ya Rick, and the rest of you too. You guys are the best! : )
Tom
Dec 30, 2012, 09:12 PM
It is a nice group we have here in the OC !!!! Always a good time !!!
Dec 30, 2012, 11:27 PM
Dang!....What else did I bring

Surf, High Winds...?

I love this place... you can get both surf and wind reports... of which I do both!
Tues is supposed to be almost 30 NE Winds from yesterdays report, but everything has been off. Hopefuly since I have only about 2 more days off... we will get both!
So Dick? Where we flying tomorrow???
Dec 30, 2012, 11:52 PM
Jeff

Why is it always about you, poor Dick
Dec 31, 2012, 12:43 AM
Back in Cali.. What is up with this weather? Hope you don't mind that I brought some of the windy cold stuff home with me. It was a little gift for you all. Get out and enjoy it before it is all gone.

Hope you all had a great holiday, and wish you all a wonderful new year!

-Wayne