Nothing to see here...
I am not that into the PSS thing ...

But I think I will check it out ...

Rubio
Jan 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
It's not going to build itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmig View Post
Hohoho---I"ve looked at that slope many times and thought it would be flyable in SA's!! Very cool that it works!! I live 10 minutes from there!! Good you guys got some stick time in!!

I've also wondered if the slopes behind the baseball fields farther down Olympiad would work as well??
Tim, any of my planes would have flown there yesterday! I've been there 4 times now and yesterday was the best ever!! Come and build and fly with us !
Tom
Jan 15, 2014, 03:57 PM
Launch and Recovery System
Sweet! I love Stamps!!! Cant wait, I gotta get a new album and some new eye glasses and .........huh? whaa? Airplanes!? What the heck are you talking about? This is the stamp collecting forum, isn't it?

Ok Ok fine! I'll Start building something.
Jan 15, 2014, 04:26 PM
Drive anywhere to fly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRISME View Post
Tim, any of my planes would have flown there yesterday! I've been there 4 times now and yesterday was the best ever!! Come and build and fly with us !
Tom
Hi Tom,

I've flown there twice. It is literally in my backyard. I live in Pacific Hills 1/4 mile from there. Next time the Santa Anas blow shoot me an email. I'll join you.
Jan 15, 2014, 05:30 PM
Yea sorry I missed it also ! BUT it was so nice to have Lilly's back today up to 17 mph a little south but very flyable. Has a blast with the P40
Jan 15, 2014, 07:34 PM
It's not going to build itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarmeyer View Post
Hi Tom,

I've flown there twice. It is literally in my backyard. I live in Pacific Hills 1/4 mile from there. Next time the Santa Anas blow shoot me an email. I'll join you.
Hi Doug, so that's where you've been. Good to hear from you! Come to a build party. Usually the first Thursday of each month.
Tom
Jan 15, 2014, 09:18 PM
Well Rubio was right La Paz today wasn't quite like yesterday. Still fun, 10 - 14, Colibri had some flight time.

Rubio, Mark, Ed and I got some flying in. Strictly Passer, Colibri and Mamba air. the moon came up and it was so pretty behind the planes. Any day you can fly is a good day.

Ron
Jan 16, 2014, 10:26 AM
Nothing to see here...
Ron
You are right. It was still fun. Great to get some flight time with friends.
The P-40 looks a little different now. I'm closing in on. The finished product. I will do the windows today. And start to make the decals.

Rubio
Jan 16, 2014, 01:36 PM

Fabio

Havent seen you post anything lately ! Hopefully you re feeling better now ! I know I can speak for all the others we miss you buddy !!!
Jan 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
It was a radio hit...I swear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick J View Post
Havent seen you post anything lately ! Hopefully you re feeling better now ! I know I can speak for all the others we miss you buddy !!!
Thanks Dick, aside from going a little crazy from home sickness I am doing pretty well. Got another 4 weeks before I can start using my foot. However, it's not really painful anymore which is awesome in itself. I'll try to come out to the next build night to touch basis with you guys.

Yeah Rubio!! Nice job on the P-40 but if you want to see finish work check this out
Jan 16, 2014, 02:32 PM
Nothing to see here...
I'm glad the pain has subsided Fabio.

Keep us in the loop. You are in my prayers.

Rubio
Jan 16, 2014, 02:56 PM
WOW Fabio !!!!! dangerous hobby we have !! Glad you are feeling better If you need anything Oh heck we ve all said that my friend !! Let me know !!
Jan 16, 2014, 03:31 PM
Good God Fabio that's gross. If it was closer to October you'd have your costume finished. Take care and take it easy, we look forward to seeing you on the slopes soon.

Rubio, it's looking nice.

Ron

Quick Reply