Jun 07, 2011, 01:12 PM
OS Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaza07
I received my Allinone sensor board today and my GPS module (just need a GPS bob now )
Heres a picture of how I wired mine I have tried it with the mutiwii code and every thing appears to be working, I have performed a test hover and all seemed fine the auto level and the mag but the baro seemed to make it a little unstable
Looking good!

To make the baro work properly you need to cover it with some open cell foam (or similar) and hide it from the sun.
If you put the baro on a switch in your Tx you can test it and tune the PIDs to get the most from it.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the info I just need a link to the latest mega pirate code and what ever info i need to set it up with a flyduino and allinone
thanks
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram
Looking good!

To make the baro work properly you need to cover it with some open cell foam (or similar) and hide it from the sun.
If you put the baro on a switch in your Tx you can test it and tune the PIDs to get the most from it.
Jun 07, 2011, 03:36 PM
OS Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaza07
Thanks for the info I just need a link to the latest mega pirate code and what ever info i need to set it up with a flyduino and allinone
thanks
Gary
Here you go:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...4#post18244388

Would be nice if you could post your experiences in that thread.
Jun 08, 2011, 03:02 PM
Thread OP
thanks for the picture, good to hear its working, this will help others a lot.
Jun 08, 2011, 07:32 PM
Gaza,
Did you need to go through the Flydusense or can you go straight into the Flyduino from the Allinone?

thanks eddie
Jun 08, 2011, 08:10 PM
Thread OP
you can go straight in to it too, of course.
The version with llc is a no brainer, the version without llc needs disabled pullups in multiwii soft.
Connect GND 5V SCL and SDA, thats it.
Jun 08, 2011, 11:41 PM
You can go straight from the allinone to the flyduino with the four wires as Paul said before because it has the built in LLC, I prefered to have the wires coming from the edge of the flydusense board rather than them coming from the centre,
And the flydusense board just looks the mutts nuts with the flyduino and flydubution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electraflyit
Gaza,
Did you need to go through the Flydusense or can you go straight into the Flyduino from the Allinone?

thanks eddie
Jun 09, 2011, 04:44 PM

connecting allinone-flydusense-flyduino

Gaza post 900
Heres a picture of how I wired mine I have tried it with the mutiwii code and every thing appears to be working.....

tks for your pic showing how you connected allinone-flydusense-flyduino.
Until I receive the boards I ordered (same as yrs, except my Flydusense which will be with LLC),
I try to gather all infos I will need to make my connections.
I suppose the connection between Flydusense (with or without LLC) and Flyduino
should be exactly the same as shown on yr picture?
But what about connection Allinone5vLLC=>FyldusenseLLC?
Can I connect them also as shown on yr picture?
If not, what would be the difference?
Gaza or Goofy can you pls inform?
Reproducing same picture showing differences of connections, if any, (for instance with green arrows) would be nice.
(as Napoleon said a good picture is better than a long talk)
sorry for Napo, I'am french, nobody is perfect
Jun 09, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thread OP
You can connect your Allinone like Gaza showed in the picture, he seems to have one too with a llc onboard.
I would do it too this way.
If you take the outputs with llc out the signal will go through 2 llcīs, its nothing wrong with it, but its not needed.
The difference between the pictures is, i took the llc out he took the direct way, there is no electronics involved just simple wires, if you connect direct, connect scl sda gnd and 5V (i asume the allinoe 5V have a onboard regulator) and you are ready to go.
Jun 10, 2011, 07:06 AM
Thread OP
For all who want to try the camera servos on 44-46 with the multiwii soft.
Mariano and Alex helped out, thanks guys!
Quote:
PIN 44
pinMode(44,OUTPUT);
PORTL |= 1<<5;
PORTL |= 1<<5;
PIN 45
pinMode(45,OUTPUT);
PORTL |= 1<<4;
PORTL |= 1<<4;
PIN 46
pinMode(46,OUTPUT);
PORTL |= 1<<3;
PORTL |= 1<<3;
This is a link with a modified version, its preset for the FFIMU and QuadX
http://www.file-upload.net/download-...dMEGA.zip.html

The upcoming Multiwii soft will have this mod allready in to it, its just for now, for the guys who want to try a gimbal on the 44-46 pins and the flyduino.
Last edited by Goofy23; Jun 10, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
Jun 10, 2011, 09:53 AM
hi ,
little update on my octo. after the crash i changed the electronics and i completely rebuilt the frame .
i just maidened it .

its now equipped with paul's flyduino, jussi's ff imu and alex' new multiwii developer octo software .

it flies really great. its so incredibly stable i couldnt believe what i saw .
a big thanks to all three and to every other coder

pics and vid will follow.

cheers

p.s. definitely as good as a mikrokopter now
Jun 10, 2011, 11:23 AM
OS Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4d_D
hi ,
little update on my octo. after the crash i changed the electronics and i completely rebuilt the frame .
i just maidened it .

its now equipped with paul's flyduino, jussi's ff imu and alex' new multiwii developer octo software .

cheers

Congratz!

Looking forward to your vids!
Jun 10, 2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23
For all who want to try the camera servos on 44-46 with the multiwii soft.
Mariano and Alex helped out, thanks guys!

This is a link with a modified version, its preset for the FFIMU and QuadX
http://www.file-upload.net/download-...inmod.zip.html

The upcoming Multiwii soft will have this mod allready in to it, its just for now, for the guys who want to try a gimbal on the 44-46 pins and the flyduino.
oh Paul, thats a Error in your zip.
It's for ProMini changed, not for Mega!

Greetings hubibubi
Jun 10, 2011, 11:47 AM
Hovership
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4d_D
hi ,
i just maidened it .

cheers

I have a quad running the freeflight with a pro mini for now. It is REALLY stable as well. I have flown an MK before and I really think this is close. Making some video when I go to the field tomorrow.
Jun 10, 2011, 12:16 PM
paul you got my pm?

greetings david

Quick Reply