Apr 12, 2013, 01:03 PM
I know this is a mega board forum, but I cannot find anything on the MW32 board and setup. There's almost zero available and what is, is in German. The mega board for example has 3 pin connections for both ESC and the RX, but the MW32 only has 3 pins for the ESCs, and two for the RX. The manual, in german, implies you have to make your own connections. I found a close proximity to the MW32, the Naze32, but it's documentation mentions a special breakout cable that was included.

So frustrating. I ordered the board two weeks ago, here any day and researching how to hook it up. But now that I have spent time researching, I see that it's going to be difficult. I've setup the KK2.0 fine, but it has two rows of 3pin connections--easy.

Anyway, sorry to hikack this thread, but I cant find anything on MW32 hardward. Multiwii and timecop a little bit, but even that is minimal as it relates to the MW32 board. Anyway, thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2013, 08:00 PM
Suspended Account
Well, it was their "try and get rich quick" clone so they didn't bother getting the rc cable made.
The connection is simple if you use ppm then you just need one servo wire, otherwise get some jumper wires and connect them to signal pins on your rx.
Sep 18, 2013, 04:37 PM
Hi all,
I am trying to port my flyduino from a quad to a tricopter.
I am feeding the board through a BEC.
But,in this way ,the servo doesn't receive current, for this reason I put the jumper on like if I would using the esc as bec . Now the servo works, but it start moving before arming motors.
Is that right? Is there another option ?

Thank you
Andrea
Sep 19, 2013, 12:18 AM
Hi Andrea,

Yes, thatīs normal, the servo works directly when you connect the battery...
Cheers Karsten
Sep 19, 2013, 12:34 AM
Great Video(must see video), "Raffaello D'Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcopters"

Raffaello D'Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcopters (16 min 9 sec)

Got these from ATTF(all things that fly), please listen the podcast too.
Thanks ATTF for posting.
Last edited by Tomf35; Sep 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Link not working
Sep 19, 2013, 01:16 AM
Page not found
Sep 19, 2013, 01:29 AM
OS Sponsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsten J.
Page not found
Already grew a beard.
http://www.ted.com/talks/raffaello_d...adcopters.html
Sep 19, 2013, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsten J.
Hi Andrea,

Yes, thatīs normal, the servo works directly when you connect the battery...
Cheers Karsten

Thank you very kind.
Andrea

Quick Reply