Dec 14, 2011, 02:12 PM
try to fly
Thank you RCvertt,
I'll try it then, can you tell me how can I upload photos, have not yet found out how.
Thank you,
Bernd
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasi
...can you tell me how can I upload photos
"Go advanced" then "Manage Attachements". Browse for your image files, hit "upload" and "save changes".
Dec 14, 2011, 02:39 PM
try to fly
Hello rcvertt,
Everything went great, now I have to see what must I do now, I'll only read once again, then see what happens.
Thanks so much
Bernd
Dec 14, 2011, 02:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by x4FF3
9" fits on the flyduspider, but it's close!
Yes its the max size, but its designed for it, 9" fits.
Dec 14, 2011, 02:48 PM
try to fly
Now i show 2 pic'sName: PB250154.jpg
Views: 139
Size: 310.3 KB
Description: my first testquad

Name: PC140174.jpg
Views: 179
Size: 304.5 KB
Description: flyduinomega + MW+ and BMA0200
Dec 15, 2011, 11:58 AM
Oops
Last edited by quadraf; Dec 15, 2011 at 12:16 PM.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:14 PM

HMC5883L mag

I am trying to implement the headfree mode with a HMC5883L mag but i am unsure how to connect to a fluyduino.
I made this drawing for what i intend to do, or do i have to use the logic level converter
Do i need to enable pullups in software
Dec 15, 2011, 01:44 PM
Thread OP
yes a llc would be beter, as there are Pullups on the WMP which will put 5V on the line even if you disable the pullups.
The 3.3V can be taken from the d37 too, as its only a failure in the print, pls look on the bottom, if there is 3.3V written under the d37 pad, its 3.3V.
You may can , DONT connect the pullup cable on the BMA, dissable the internal pullups and solder your own 3.3V pullups, between datalines and 3.3V pad, that should work, but care to dont get 5V voltage levels on the datalines!
Other way would be, use the llc which in on the BMA020!
Its allready there you just have to solder a wire directly on it.
There are some pics. on the net, some connected the 3205 from the clones directly to the BMAß2ß integrated LLC.
I would choose that way, sry i dont have a pic at my hand.
Dec 15, 2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23
yes a llc would be beter, as there are Pullups on the WMP which will put 5V on the line even if you disable the pullups.
The 3.3V can be taken from the d37 too, as its only a failure in the print, pls look on the bottom, if there is 3.3V written under the d37 pad, its 3.3V.
You may can , DONT connect the pullup cable on the BMA, dissable the internal pullups and solder your own 3.3V pullups, between datalines and 3.3V pad, that should work, but care to dont get 5V voltage levels on the datalines!
Other way would be, use the llc which in on the BMA020!
Its allready there you just have to solder a wire directly on it.
There are some pics. on the net, some connected the 3205 from the clones directly to the BMAß2ß integrated LLC.
I would choose that way, sry i dont have a pic at my hand.
Paul, thank you for the answers. I cannot find the bma20 connection to make it work, and i prefer to solder a LLC. Should this picture work?:
Dec 17, 2011, 07:48 AM

Quadrocopter Frame Set

Hi Paul,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't mention that your Quadrocopter Frame Set has the holes exactly on the CopterControl OpenPilot dimensions.
I really enjoyed building your frame, it fitted perfectly. I think you should mention that the frame can hold the CopterControl FC with just 4 standoffs fitted on the inner bolts.

Thank you for your nice frame.

B.
Dec 17, 2011, 12:28 PM
try to fly
Hello,
I have a problem with my board. I can install the sketch, have used the same as jonnypaletta here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...381577&page=80
If I then use the multiwii that shows nothing. I turn first to the comport then press Start, and then read, the curve is then gone. It was already described here.
My hardware is Flyduino Mega v2.1, Flydusensev1.2, BMA020 and original WMP. Has anyone an idea? In the BMA, I soldered all the contacts with the bob, is that a problem?
you cane watch my fotos above.
thanks.
Dec 17, 2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkely
Hi Paul,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't mention that your Quadrocopter Frame Set has the holes exactly on the CopterControl OpenPilot dimensions.
I really enjoyed building your frame, it fitted perfectly. I think you should mention that the frame can hold the CopterControl FC with just 4 standoffs fitted on the inner bolts.
Thank you for your nice frame.
B.
Hi B,

very nice and clean copter you have bulid. And a really good idea to use a loudspeaker enclosure as a canopy. My first thing tomorrow morning is to walk downstairs and discover my old hifi stuff - I'm pretty sure there will be a unused pair of those :-)
Dec 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasi
Hello,
I have a problem with my board. I can install the sketch, have used the same as jonnypaletta here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...381577&page=80
If I then use the multiwii that shows nothing. I turn first to the comport then press Start, and then read, the curve is then gone. It was already described here.
My hardware is Flyduino Mega v2.1, Flydusensev1.2, BMA020 and original WMP. Has anyone an idea? In the BMA, I soldered all the contacts with the bob, is that a problem?
you cane watch my fotos above.
thanks.
No BMA soldering is fine, there is a problem on the I2C, but hard to say where from here, voltage and pullups are right?
You choose the Atmega in the sketch instead of the Pro mini?
Dec 18, 2011, 04:52 PM
QuaDreko pilot :)
Krasi, try two 4,7k pullup resistors. It works for me, same setup.
Dec 18, 2011, 06:46 PM
try to fly
Hi goofy32,this i's my Sketch,
/*******************************/
/****CONFIGURABLE PARAMETERS****/
/*******************************/

/* Set the minimum throttle command sent to the ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
This is the minimum value that allow motors to run at a idle speed */
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1300 // for Turnigy Plush ESCs 10A
#define MINTHROTTLE 1000 // for Super Simple ESCs 10A
//#define MINTHROTTLE 1190

/* The type of multicopter */
//#define GIMBAL
//#define BI
//#define TRI
//#define QUADP
#define QUADX
//#define Y4
//#define Y6
//#define HEX6
//#define HEX6X
//#define FLYING_WING //experimental

#define YAW_DIRECTION 1 // if you want to reverse the yaw correction direction
//#define YAW_DIRECTION -1

#define I2C_SPEED 100000L //100kHz normal mode, this value must be used for a genuine WMP
//#define I2C_SPEED 400000L //400kHz fast mode, it works only with some WMP clones

//#define PROMINI //Arduino type
#define MEGA

//enable internal I2C pull ups
#define INTERNAL_I2C_PULLUPS

//****** advanced users settings *************

/* Failsave settings - added by MIS
Failsafe check pulse on THROTTLE channel. If the pulse is OFF (on only THROTTLE or on all channels) the failsafe procedure is initiated.
After FAILSAVE_DELAY time of pulse absence, the level mode is on (if ACC or nunchuk is avaliable), PITCH, ROLL and YAW is centered
and THROTTLE is set to FAILSAVE_THR0TTLE value. You must set this value to descending about 1m/s or so for best results.
This value is depended from your configuration, AUW and some other params.
Next, afrer FAILSAVE_OFF_DELAY the copter is disarmed, and motors is stopped.
If RC pulse coming back before reached FAILSAVE_OFF_DELAY time, after the small quard time the RC control is returned to normal.
If you use serial sum PPM, the sum converter must completly turn off the PPM SUM pusles for this FailSafe functionality.*/
#define FAILSAFE // Alex: comment this line if you want to deactivate the failsafe function
#define FAILSAVE_DELAY 10 // Guard time for failsafe activation after signal lost. 1 step = 0.1sec - 1sec in example
#define FAILSAVE_OFF_DELAY 200 // Time for Landing before motors stop in 0.1sec. 1 step = 0.1sec - 20sec in example
#define FAILSAVE_THR0TTLE (MINTHROTTLE + 200) // Throttle level used for landing - may be relative to MINTHROTTLE - as in this case

/* The following lines apply only for a pitch/roll tilt stabilization system
It is not compatible with Y6 or HEX6 or HEX6X
Uncomment the first line to activate it */
//#define SERVO_TILT
#define TILT_PITCH_MIN 1020 //servo travel min, don't set it below 1020
#define TILT_PITCH_MAX 2000 //servo travel max, max value=2000
#define TILT_PITCH_MIDDLE 1500 //servo neutral value
#define TILT_PITCH_PROP 10 //servo proportional (tied to angle) ; can be negative to invert movement
#define TILT_ROLL_MIN 1020
#define TILT_ROLL_MAX 2000
#define TILT_ROLL_MIDDLE 1500
#define TILT_ROLL_PROP 10

/* I2C gyroscope */
//#define ITG3200
//#define L3G4200D

/* I2C accelerometer */
//#define ADXL345
#define BMA020
//#define BMA180
//#define NUNCHACK // if you want to use the nunckuk as a standalone I2C ACC without WMP

/* I2C barometer */
//#define BMP085

/* I2C magnetometer */
//#define HMC5843
//#define HMC5883

/* ADC accelerometer */ // for 5DOF from sparkfun, uses analog PIN A1/A2/A3
//#define ADCACC

/* The following lines apply only for specific receiver with only one PPM sum signal, on digital PIN 2
IF YOUR RECEIVER IS NOT CONCERNED, DON'T UNCOMMENT ANYTHING. Note this is mandatory for a Y6 setup
Select the right line depending on your radio brand. Feel free to modify the order in your PPM order is different */
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,YAW,THROTTLE,ROLL,AUX1,AUX2,CAMPITCH,CAMROLL //For Graupner/Spektrum
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM ROLL,PITCH,THROTTLE,YAW,AUX1,AUX2,CAMPITCH,CAMROLL //For Robe/Hitec/Futaba
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,ROLL,THROTTLE,YAW,AUX1,AUX2,CAMPITCH,CAMROLL //For some Hitec/Sanwa/Others

/* interleaving delay in micro seconds between 2 readings WMP/NK in a WMP+NK config
if the ACC calibration time is very long (20 or 30s), try to increase this delay up to 4000
it is relevent only for a conf with NK */
#define INTERLEAVING_DELAY 3000

/* for V BAT monitoring
after the resistor divisor we should get [0V;5V]->[0;1023] on analog V_BATPIN
with R1=33k and R2=51k
vbat = [0;1023]*16/VBATSCALE */
#define VBAT // comment this line to suppress the vbat code
#define VBATSCALE 131 // change this value if readed Battery voltage is different than real voltage
#define VBATLEVEL1_3S 107 // 10,7V
#define VBATLEVEL2_3S 103 // 10,3V
#define VBATLEVEL3_3S 99 // 9.9V

/* when there is an error on I2C bus, we neutralize the values during a short time. expressed in microseconds
it is relevent only for a conf with at least a WMP */
#define NEUTRALIZE_DELAY 100000

/* this is the value for the ESCs when thay are not armed
in some cases, this value must be lowered down to 900 for some specific ESCs */
#define MINCOMMAND 1000

/* this is the maximum value for the ESCs at full power
this value can be increased up to 2000 */
#define MAXTHROTTLE 1850

/* This is the speed of the serial interface. 115200 kbit/s is the best option for a USB connection.*/
#define SERIAL_COM_SPEED 115200

/* In order to save space, it's possibile to desactivate the LCD configuration functions
comment this line only if you don't plan to used a LCD */
//#define LCD_CONF

/* to use Cat's whisker TEXTSTAR LCD, uncomment following line.
Pleae note this display needs a full 4 wire connection to (+5V, Gnd, RXD, TXD )
Configure display as follows: 115K baud, and TTL levels for RXD and TXD, terminal mode
NO rx / tx line reconfiguration, use natural pins */
//#define LCD_TEXTSTAR

/* motors will not spin when the throttle command is in low position
this is an alternative method to stop immediately the motors */
//#define MOTOR_STOP

/* some radios have not a neutral point centered on 1500. can be changed here */
#define MIDRC 1500

/* experimental
camera trigger function : activated via AUX1 UP, servo output=A2 */
//#define CAMTRIG
//#define CAM_SERVO_HIGH 2000 // the position of HIGH state servo
//#define CAM_SERVO_LOW 1020 // the position of LOW state servo
//#define CAM_TIME_HIGH 1000 // the duration of HIGH state servo expressed in ms
//#define CAM_TIME_LOW 1000 // the duration of LOW state servo expressed in ms

/* you can change the tricopter servo travel here */
//#define TRI_YAW_CONSTRAINT_MIN 1020
//#define TRI_YAW_CONSTRAINT_MAX 2000
//#define TRI_YAW_MIDDLE 1500

//****** end of advanced users settings *************

/**************************************/
/****END OF CONFIGURABLE PARAMETERS****/
I use Multiwii1_7

Hi drekavak,
I do not know where to solder the resistors, in series with Vcc and ground?
Thank you once you two.
At goofy32, voltage is OK, what's on it also depends, I choose on tools arduino mega 2560
Thank you again.

Quick Reply