Landing IFO on the wire. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by metrorcflying, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 28, 2011, 09:15 PM
Discussion

Landing IFO on the wire.

Just to goof around I have landed my IFO 30 or 40 times on overhead wires at our flying sites.
If I hook the wheel on the wire it stays put and you can just fly right back off the wire.
Here's a video of it:
My IFO hanging on the wire at the soccer center. (1 min 16 sec)

This is a video of my other IFO flying. "I have 2 of them". This one is an original Wild RC Kit, with heavier carbon rods, that I modified with the top & bottom landing gear, side area and controllable rudder. This IFO weighs an ounce more than my new one. Just joking around I added 2 business cards for drag on the down lines.
Indoor flying with an IFO (2 min 0 sec)
Last edited by metrorcflying; Feb 21, 2011 at 09:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts