Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Feb 02, 2011, 05:06 PM
Redneck Injuneer
bill34207's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfrik View Post
Yes hi is!!!!.....why dont you post this thread in OSE also?.I bet you guys there are going to drop their jaws at this!!!.........Al
It's already running at OSE. Scorp just goes incognito there with a different name.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2011, 06:00 PM
I feel the need for speed!
scorpion1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill34207 View Post
It's already running at OSE. Scorp just goes incognito there with a different name.
I did that to hide from Bill...............but the bugger sniffed me out!
Feb 02, 2011, 06:26 PM
Redneck Injuneer
bill34207's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
I did that to hide from Bill...............but the bugger sniffed me out!
Found ya there, found ya on youtube. Old age and treachery overcomes youth and vigor once again.
Feb 02, 2011, 06:26 PM
Registered User
karfrik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
I did that to hide from Bill...............but the bugger sniffed me out!
i think you go by "make a wake" or something like that at ose,but to tell you the truth haven`t check the build thread section lately....lol.So here i go!!!!
Feb 02, 2011, 06:31 PM
I feel the need for speed!
scorpion1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill34207 View Post
Found ya there, found ya on youtube. Old age and treachery overcomes youth and vigor once again.
Who are you.................Jim Rockford.................???
Feb 02, 2011, 06:58 PM
Registered User
JDCrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfrik View Post
i think you go by "make a wake" or something like that at ose,but to tell you the truth haven`t check the build thread section lately....lol.So here i go!!!!
he goes by "blow hard" in the sailing threads
Feb 02, 2011, 07:13 PM
I feel the need for speed!
scorpion1's Avatar
But I'm the only one on there with a 6s sailboat, it's pretty fast!
Feb 02, 2011, 08:08 PM
Redneck Injuneer
bill34207's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
Who are you.................Jim Rockford.................???
Nah... his father.
Feb 02, 2011, 10:23 PM
Registered User
JDCrow's Avatar
okay....scorp was off all day today. weather to cold to go outside and work on honey do projects. So this thing should be all but ready to bolt in the motor when it shows up so I can video tape the first run Saturday Morning.
Feb 02, 2011, 10:27 PM
I feel the need for speed!
scorpion1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCrow View Post
okay....scorp was off all day today. weather to cold to go outside and work on honey do projects. So this thing should be all but ready to bolt in the motor when it shows up so I can video tape the first run Saturday Morning.
I'll give you one guess what i was doing today from 11:30 til 1:00.................and it wasnt honeydo's..........and it was 27* with a 20mph wind.

Oh BTW, Vader ran really well, found out i had to drop the tabs down just a hair.............it's all at optimum settings now!!!
Feb 02, 2011, 10:30 PM
Registered User
JDCrow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
.it's all at optimum settings now!!!
Did you sharpen the prop so you could cut those poor little boys fishing lines again and steal their bait?
Feb 05, 2011, 09:01 AM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
subscribed
Feb 05, 2011, 09:13 AM
Redneck Injuneer
bill34207's Avatar
Saw some new activity and thought it was finished.
Feb 05, 2011, 10:27 AM
I feel the need for speed!
scorpion1's Avatar
No, it's the waiting game now, motor should be in today, and I placed a huge order from OSE thurs nite. SF240hv, props, two traxxas 2056 waterproof servos, 8mm bullets etc........... I'm itchin to get her built as well.
Feb 05, 2011, 11:15 AM
Registered User
mavdriver's Avatar
Who or what company makes the 50 " Hydro ?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data 4 point hydro 3 point hydro mxz70017 Racing Boats - Electric 48 Oct 26, 2015 02:17 AM
Discussion Hydro build plans Justinl7294 Racing Boats - Electric 17 Jan 24, 2011 11:26 AM
Discussion My first Hydro build! scorpion1 Racing Boats - Electric 253 Nov 18, 2010 01:56 PM
Discussion String's Pursuit vs Scorps Villain........ scorpion1 Racing Boats - Electric 12 Nov 15, 2010 08:32 AM
Discussion 50% Bigger Hydro-foamie bigjohn Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 3 Sep 10, 2010 04:55 AM