Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 23, 2012, 10:24 AM
Well it had been a secret for so long....... And since the website said 42 length I just wanted to be 1,000,000,000% certain.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2012, 11:53 AM
300$??? 51" slick all the way for me...or something from 5x range.... what a pity, i was really waiting for this one...but i will rather finish getting a power set and listen to people does it fly more as 51" or more as a vyper....
Aug 23, 2012, 12:01 PM
Just having fun
Thanks for the info, horton. My pre-order of a red one is in.

Freddy
Aug 23, 2012, 03:09 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by horton
Here is some news... Vyper Bype is up for pre-order!
And I have already ordered a red one!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 23, 2012, 03:10 PM
If the girl comes with it...I'd buy a bunch!! but I bet that option would be the "high maintenance" version....

SteveT
Aug 23, 2012, 03:21 PM
Just having fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
If the girl comes with it...I'd buy a bunch!! but I bet that option would be the "high maintenance" version....

SteveT
The pretty lady is Ashley with Higher Planes Productions. I did not see her as an option with the Byper.

Freddy
Aug 23, 2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.

SteveT
How much was shipping?? I am just north of you. I have been waiting for this for sometime. I have all the gear already.
Aug 23, 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredriksson
The pretty lady is Ashley with Higher Planes Productions. I did not see her as an option with the Byper.

Freddy
Yeah... I know.....and...though Ashely is very nice.... I really like Tia who is also a "Fly Low" girl... And lastly, I of course meant no disrespect to Ashley.....

SteveT
Aug 23, 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Big Head
How much was shipping?? I am just north of you. I have been waiting for this for sometime. I have all the gear already.
Came out to...$338.70

SteveT
Aug 23, 2012, 03:49 PM
ExtremeFlightRC.com
Thanks for the heads up. Corrected the length. We will link the manual when it is finished. Will be well before they ship.
Aug 23, 2012, 07:43 PM
Any ideas when this will hit ADC hobbys? WTB an Aussi or south of the equator distributor!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:03 AM
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly
$289 mark my words
Looks like we both under-estimated but you were a lot closer The price rules it out for me, for my money there seem to be a number of more attractive propositions available at or below the $300 price point.

But I hope those who get them have enjoy them!

Steve
Aug 24, 2012, 12:15 AM
inverted-i-fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer
Looks like we both under-estimated but you were a lot closer The price rules it out for me, for my money there seem to be a number of more attractive propositions available at or below the $300 price point.

But I hope those who get them have enjoy them!

Steve
I still want it, but I hear you and I'm going to wait to at least see a few fellow reviews,, in fact for $300, I'm thinking why not save and get the 71" slick
Aug 24, 2012, 12:18 AM
I have the 71" Slick....and I really like bipes.....

StteveT
Aug 24, 2012, 06:53 AM
Volts>amps
its going to be a tough sale a will be interesting to see how it compares to the 57"