New Products Flash Sale
Aug 17, 2012, 12:05 AM
Registered User
TG43's Avatar
Wonder if it will be on the "mid to late September" boat
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2012, 11:10 AM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16 View Post
Does anyone have the specs on this plane yet? WS, length, AUW?
48.5" long with spinner, 50 oz common setup not including batt, 42" wings...

Scott
Aug 17, 2012, 03:36 PM
Volts>amps
stgdz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi26mx View Post
48.5" long with spinner, 50 oz common setup not including batt, 42" wings...

Scott
and there we go, I figured it was 48" long.


Are both the wings magneticly connected or is it just the top wing?
Aug 17, 2012, 03:52 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post

Are both the wings magneticly connected or is it just the top wing?
uhm.....

is this a joke? I am slightly confused how magnets could hold a wing through 3D manuevers....

On a different note, I think I fell for it and look like an idiot
Aug 17, 2012, 05:08 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwmflying14 View Post
uhm.....

is this a joke? I am slightly confused how magnets could hold a wing through 3D manuevers....

On a different note, I think I fell for it and look like an idiot
No, it does, and no....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 17, 2012, 06:40 PM
Just having fun
Fredriksson's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi26mx View Post
48.5" long with spinner, 50 oz common setup not including batt, 42" wings...

Scott
Thank you Mr. Stoops!! I am so looking forward to owning and flying another one of your creations. And a bipe to boot!!! I have been wanting a bipe too and to mix a bipe with your masterful development will be such a joy. I sure wish they would get onto a boat so that pre-orders could start. I will put my order in the moment pre-orders are accepted. I have already gotten LiPo batteries, an ESC, and a RX.

Freddy
Aug 17, 2012, 06:55 PM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post
and there we go, I figured it was 48" long.


Are both the wings magneticly connected or is it just the top wing?
Both, but we added wing bolts on the bottoms just to "be sure"...

Scott
Aug 17, 2012, 06:59 PM
Scott Stoops
sukhoi26mx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredriksson View Post
Thank you Mr. Stoops!! I am so looking forward to owning and flying another one of your creations. And a bipe to boot!!! I have been wanting a bipe too and to mix a bipe with your masterful development will be such a joy. I sure wish they would get onto a boat so that pre-orders could start. I will put my order in the moment pre-orders are accepted. I have already gotten LiPo batteries, an ESC, and a RX.

Freddy
Excellent! It is a ton of fun.

Scott
Aug 17, 2012, 07:02 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Bigster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredriksson View Post
Thank you Mr. Stoops!! I am so looking forward to owning and flying another one of your creations. And a bipe to boot!!! I have been wanting a bipe too and to mix a bipe with your masterful development will be such a joy. I sure wish they would get onto a boat so that pre-orders could start. I will put my order in the moment pre-orders are accepted. I have already gotten LiPo batteries, an ESC, and a RX.

Freddy
I've got servos and an ESC all purchased. +1 on preorders!

Kudos Scott!
Aug 17, 2012, 08:56 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
I have been waiting patiently......but the 51" Slick has been calling....the only thing that kept me from ordering the Slick when it came in stock was I wanted an orange one....and all they got was red..... I also have all the stuff for it...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 17, 2012, 09:00 PM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
I get the feeling we are getting closer seeing how Scott is popping in here (great article in the last AMA magazine by the way and I'm just about through your book, great read)

PS orange flys better in the slick
Aug 17, 2012, 10:15 PM
Registered User
Wretcho's Avatar
What motor, ESC and servos (4?) are people planning on?
Aug 17, 2012, 10:16 PM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretcho View Post
What motor, ESC and servos (4?) are people planning on?
motrolfly 3615, ztw opto 85, hs-5085 all ready to go
Aug 17, 2012, 10:23 PM
Just having fun
Fredriksson's Avatar
Hacker A30-12XL
Castle Phoenix Ice 75
APC 14x7E Propeller
(4) Hitec HS-85MG

Freddy
Aug 17, 2012, 11:01 PM
Team 3DHS
CrashesALot's Avatar
Hacker A30-12XL
ESC still in the air
4 Hitec HS-85 MG's


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial 3DHS-Bipe thread. Buzzkill2 3D Flying 139 Jul 07, 2011 01:13 AM
Question 3DHS Bipe? PinkYakRC 3D Flying 127 Jul 03, 2011 11:11 AM
Question Crashed my 3DHS Edge 55 need new planes any advice? bhoges17 3D Flying 11 Jan 26, 2010 01:19 PM
Any news of new GWS P-40??? CryHavoc Parkflyers 5 Sep 05, 2004 11:41 AM