Thread Tools
Aug 09, 2012, 01:11 PM
Suspended Account
Hmmmmmmm.........so I guess a power system that gives a 40" monoplane good power wouldn't be good for this?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2012, 01:23 PM
Volts>amps
stgdz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_m
Length is shorter, but weight, servos, motor/esc, battery were all said to be extremely similar to a 51. So depends on how you interpret size I suppose
Yeah its going to use all the same gear as the the slick but physically it will probably be sized close to a 48" plane other than it has two wings which will make it fly like the 51

Aug 09, 2012, 01:33 PM
Team Twisted!
hone1er's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Hmmmmmmm.........so I guess a power system that gives a 40" monoplane good power wouldn't be good for this?
No, the power system from the 51'' slick is what will work good for this plane. It is 42'' with 2 wings(more weight)so it needs more power than other 40-42" monoplanes
Aug 09, 2012, 01:34 PM
Suspended Account
Ok. Guess its the 40" EPP Edge for me then
Aug 10, 2012, 01:24 PM
Registered User
twistedgrim's Avatar
You guys have seen my video, plenty of power, it has the exact same power setup as my old 51 slick on 4s 2500. Flies great with this setup. The length is about the same as any of the 48" planes, with the wingspan of 42" it fits in my trunk of my car just as easy as the 42 slick but flies just as big if not bigger than a 51 slick. SUPER COOL!!
Aug 10, 2012, 01:52 PM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Ok. Guess its the 40" EPP Edge for me then
sounds like a good choice for you. beat the edge to death and then move up to the bipe or something bigger.
Aug 10, 2012, 02:03 PM
Registered User
Mr Big Head's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedgrim
You guys have seen my video, plenty of power, it has the exact same power setup as my old 51 slick on 4s 2500. Flies great with this setup. The length is about the same as any of the 48" planes, with the wingspan of 42" it fits in my trunk of my car just as easy as the 42 slick but flies just as big if not bigger than a 51 slick. SUPER COOL!!
You have a Biper?
Aug 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
He has one of the prototypes.... Lucky guy!!

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 02:57 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Big Head
You have a Biper?
Wait, you don't? I thought everyone had one by now










Aug 10, 2012, 03:11 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
I do know that mine should be here on Monday.....

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:14 PM
Certified Wingnut
LanceMc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
I do know that mine should be here on Monday.....

SteveT
That's just plain or "plane" cruel
Lance
Aug 10, 2012, 03:17 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar


But true.....

SteveT














not
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 10, 2012, 03:21 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Bigster's Avatar
Well, you do own the company. I'm surprised it's taken this long for you to get your own.








Just to be sure.
Aug 10, 2012, 03:23 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Dat's true......(if you believe everything you read)

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Aug 16, 2012, 12:28 AM
Team Twisted!
hone1er's Avatar
Has it left China yet?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial 3DHS-Bipe thread. Buzzkill2 3D Flying 139 Jul 07, 2011 12:13 AM
Question 3DHS Bipe? PinkYakRC 3D Flying 127 Jul 03, 2011 10:11 AM
Question Crashed my 3DHS Edge 55 need new planes any advice? bhoges17 3D Flying 11 Jan 26, 2010 12:19 PM
Any news of new GWS P-40??? CryHavoc Parkflyers 5 Sep 05, 2004 10:41 AM