Mar 22, 2012, 03:46 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by long leng
yep, lol, lots of fun.
not saying the color sheme is bad (not good either)....find the whole shape (look at them wings) veeeeery ugly.

and, are you blind? what did that video show??

wow, everbody clap your hands now
Have we claimed that the videos posted so far are earth shattering?... nope, they're just videos of flying it, no staging, no great throwdown to be seen as yet... we'll let you know when we do. Only thing claimed to be different as shown thus far is the anti-torque roll... I'd love for you to go find another example of it rather than just leaving behind asinine trolling posts...
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2012, 03:51 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
Have we claimed that the videos posted so far are earth shattering?... nope, they're just videos of flying it, no staging, no great throwdown to be seen as yet... we'll let you know when we do. Only thing claimed to be different as shown thus far is the anti-torque roll... I'd love for you to go find another example of it rather than just leaving behind asinine trolling posts...
I would really like to see one of the "fake" Slick that he is soooo proud of doing it!!!
I talked to one of our forum members last night who bought one of the "fakes", just to see how it would fly...This guy is a good flier, and he says it flies like a great big steaming pile of crap!!! The fuselage is not rigid, and this contributes to some really weird things when you try to 3D it!!!

and...there is also no way the AMR will do an anti-torque roll.....not on one of it's best days...

SteveT
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Mar 22, 2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTtoooo
I would really like to see one of the "fake" Slick that he is soooo proud of doing it!!!
I talked to one of our forum members last night who bought one of the "fakes", just to see how it would fly...This guy is a good flier, and he says it flies like a great big steaming pile of crap!!! The fuselage is not rigid, and this contributes to some really weird things when you try to 3D it!!!

and...there is also no way the AMR will do an anti-torque roll.....not on one of it's best days...

SteveT
boy, you lie too loud
Mar 22, 2012, 04:00 PM
Ooooooo you really hurt my feelings there......The truth is the truth....you know it, and I know it...

SteveT
Mar 22, 2012, 04:03 PM
sigh... one thing you guys dont understand.... the more you flame him, the more he will respond, the more he will respond, the more flame here will be....
there is only one way to deal with trolls like him... ignore!
guys who do a proper before buy research, will understand what he is... guys who dont... well, i dont think they will see a difference between hk and 3dhs or ef...
just ignore him like a annoying fly!
Mar 22, 2012, 04:04 PM
Team Twisted!
Hey baby I want that car (1 hour) (1 hr 0 min 13 sec)

It goes on for an hour like you guys
Old Mar 22, 2012, 04:12 PM
long leng
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). It is temporarily hidden while long leng edits it.
Mar 22, 2012, 04:15 PM
why?
Mar 22, 2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq6MQCGJSyw
It goes on for an hour like you guys

not finished watching yet.....but hey i cant stop laughing
Mar 22, 2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaarts
why?
anything to loose?
Mar 22, 2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaarts
sigh... one thing you guys dont understand.... the more you flame him, the more he will respond, the more he will respond, the more flame here will be....
there is only one way to deal with trolls like him... ignore!
guys who do a proper before buy research, will understand what he is... guys who dont... well, i dont think they will see a difference between hk and 3dhs or ef...
just ignore him like a annoying fly!
True.......

It's just too bad that when you put somebody on ignore, you still see a line that says the person has made a post....you just don't see the post...

SteveT
Mar 22, 2012, 04:21 PM
Shade Tree Aviation #2
Anything too loose?

...Like a screw.
Mar 22, 2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
True.......

It's just too bad that when you put somebody on ignore, you still see a line that says the person has made a post....you just don't see the post...

SteveT
oh yee, and when the person gets quoted you see the quote but dont understand the coherence.....lol
Mar 22, 2012, 04:25 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
True.......

SteveT

I've written a script that you can make an ignore list that stops people from existing... removes their posts, removes any post of anyone who's quoted the person... removes entire threads you don't like... they simply stop existing all together. would need to run Firefox and the greasemonkey plugin to make use of it though...
Mar 22, 2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
True.......

SteveT
what i meant was simply dont pay attention...
and the less attention he gets, the less interest he will have in here...

i love 3dhs, and i will love... but actually im planning on getting AMR simply because of the reason i want a bipe where i can transfer my 48" gear, and after a 71" slick im eyeing a 70" ef edge... simply due to a reason it has removable elevator.. but i will allways love 3dhs!

Quick Reply