This thread is privately moderated by svonavja, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2011, 03:32 PM
lost in the addiction of flyin
nice to see you had a good day for flying, bigger planes are alot more fun to fly if you have the area to do it thats for sure. just think how much difference it will be when you go even bigger
Feb 09, 2011, 10:31 AM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
Thread OP
Yeah I can't wait to go bigger...I think an 89" will be my next step or possibly a jump to the 104" Slick, I bet they are amazing to fly.

Once comment on my latest Flight, I really hate the Scorpion prop adapter. I prefer a hard mounted adapter compared to the friction fit. My prop came off around 150 ft up (possibly due to my fault) if this were mounted mechanically this wouldn't have been an issue. The plane was fine though I brought it in for a smooth landing. (Thank God!)

Quick Reply