This thread is privately moderated by chiloschista, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 17, 2011, 06:20 AM
T.ing to put on air 100 models
Thread OP
Gallery

Asp fs400ar

A little dream becomes reality

The engine

Don't need a starter (3 min 41 sec)

The plane

Don't need a starter II (7 min 51 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
Grumpa Tom
One of my all time favorite videos!

Are you still flying the FS400? How has the engine been doing for you?
Jan 17, 2011, 04:04 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Its amazing how you can see the buildup of grime on the firewall just in that first short video. Makes me want Electric more and more.
Jan 17, 2011, 08:06 PM
Highrack R/C heli's
Wow, that is about the coolest thing I have seen. Amazing flying and the plane purr's. Great job.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:14 PM
Thread OP
Hi Kmot,

no, not really, I only would like to share something on RCG. The motor still performs well (in his limits, obviously, but a great motor anyway).
Did you fly it ?
I lastly devoted my time to drones and FPV, but I need a pause and want to fly usual RC planes again a little more. I'm going to finish a 2.4m Laser with a ZDZ 80.
Best regards,
Ric
Jan 18, 2011, 12:19 PM
Thread OP
Hi Willsonman,

this is exactly the reason why I mounted on that plane a Keleo ring, to extract oil from fuselage and, even first, heat.
Btw I fly electric a lot and enjoy it very much too. Life is too short to limit myself with only one field of interests.

@highrack, thank you very much

Ric
Jan 18, 2011, 12:49 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Very nice! I know there are many makes of collector rings... some are better than others. Looks great... I'm not sure if I'll ever go away from Electric. I like it and it works well for me. To each their own!

Quick Reply