Jan 15, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Uav challenge outback 2011

Hi everyone,

My name's Leo and I'd like to join in any team or group who decide to participate in the next UAV-CHALLENGE OUTBACK 2011.
I have some experience in UAV DESIGN, and this competition is seems to me very interesting and awesome.
I'm aeronautical engineer from Argentina and I'd like to share my knowledge and my passion for aeronautic.
I live in Sydney and I arrive here 9 months ago.
This is very fun for me and I'll appreciate too if someone let me join in your group.

Cheers,

Leonardo
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2011, 09:33 PM
uavdev
Quote:
Originally Posted by leogarabello
Hi everyone,

My name's Leo and I'd like to join in any team or group who decide to participate in the next UAV-CHALLENGE OUTBACK 2011.
I have some experience in UAV DESIGN, and this competition is seems to me very interesting and awesome.
I'm aeronautical engineer from Argentina and I'd like to share my knowledge and my passion for aeronautic.
I live in Sydney and I arrive here 9 months ago.
This is very fun for me and I'll appreciate too if someone let me join in your group.

Cheers,

Leonardo

Hey Leonardo, you probably won't get many responses in this section try posting over at:
https://www.rcgroups.com/uav-unmanne...-vehicles-238/

Quick Reply