Thread Tools
Sep 24, 2012, 09:55 AM
Registered User
Mooney_Driver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fradleyflyer View Post
The Beagle Pup was a lovely aircraft rarely modelled. The Bulldog which was the military trainer version used by the RAF seems to have been preferred by modellers. For which there are lots of plans in all sizes
Do you have any references to any of those articles? What magazines and issues did they show up in (if you know of any specifics)?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2012, 11:43 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney_Driver View Post
Do you have any references to any of those articles? What magazines and issues did they show up in (if you know of any specifics)?
Both Headley plan and article can be found at: http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3383

Click on the download link, the article is the second download link. IHTH
Sep 24, 2012, 02:37 PM
Registered User
Mooney_Driver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney_Driver View Post
Do you have any references to any of those articles? What magazines and issues did they show up in (if you know of any specifics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiThumper View Post
Both Headley plan and article can be found at: http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3383
I was referring to references to the Bulldog articles not the Pup.

Steve (WMD) pieced together Algy's scan and uploaded it to Outzone today. I knew about that one as Steve placed it there on Outzone at my request.

Does anyone have references to any of the Bulldog articles mentioned earlier?
Last edited by Mooney_Driver; Sep 24, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
Sep 24, 2012, 04:43 PM
Closed Account
I must be missing something because throughout this thread, the Beagle Pup is mentioned, I didn't see any mention of Bulldog.
Sep 24, 2012, 05:00 PM
Registered User
Mooney_Driver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiThumper View Post
I must be missing something because throughout this thread, the Beagle Pup is mentioned, I didn't see any mention of Bulldog.
This was the post that I was referring to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fradleyflyer View Post
The Beagle Pup was a lovely aircraft rarely modelled. The Bulldog which was the military trainer version used by the RAF seems to have been preferred by modellers. For which there are lots of plans in all sizes
That was why I asked for references to articles and plans for the Bulldog.
Sep 24, 2012, 07:49 PM
Registered User
Mooney_Driver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fradleyflyer View Post
The Beagle Pup was a lovely aircraft rarely modelled. The Bulldog which was the military trainer version used by the RAF seems to have been preferred by modellers. For which there are lots of plans in all sizes
Do you have any references (what magazine and issue they were in or URL they are at) to any of those construction articles or plans for the Bulldog?
Sep 29, 2012, 09:26 AM
Registered User
For information the 'Beagle' aircraft company got taken over by 'Scottish Aviation' in the 60's hence Scottish Aviation Bulldog. The Two Bulldog plans that are still available RC1241 from www.myhobbystore .co.uk and MW2782 from www.traplet.com. Both quite large models.
Feb 07, 2014, 05:43 AM
Registered User
I Have just the plan for the Jack Headley Beagle Pup, and am thinking of trying a free flight electric version. Jack Headley also did a similar format plan for the Piper Cherokee, and for that one I do have the article, which came out at a similar time
It is noticeable that there are no pictures of the thing actually flying........


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Beagle pup electrified! canadagoose Electric Plane Talk 15 Dec 06, 2010 03:50 PM
Discussion Foam profile Beagle Pup Ken1f Foamies (Kits) 3 Mar 07, 2006 09:33 PM
Help! Looking for Aug '05 RC Driver magazine article copy Ray C Car Talk 0 Jan 27, 2006 09:16 PM
Looking for an article from Quiet Flyer Magazine RCAV8ER52 Foamies (Kits) 10 Mar 03, 2005 11:10 AM