Jun 11, 2019, 09:02 AM
Is this what you are looking for?
https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q...05cffb41f0d3ac
to remove ads between posts
Jun 11, 2019, 11:57 AM
Try Craig Huzway at Breaking Wind Boats.
https://breakingwindboats.com/
Jun 11, 2019, 03:19 PM
If the winds blowin, I'm goin!
I found them, thanks!
Jan 07, 2020, 04:29 PM
Micro Magic -race ready in the Boats for sale forum

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...dy-plus-spares
Feb 12, 2020, 03:05 PM
Boomer1
Thread OP

Graupner Closing the US office and re-structuring the company

Graupner is selling Micro Magic kits for $119. 99 for a limited time due to their re-organization plans. Other items at 30% off all sales are final.
I've pasted in below their latest public notice posting.
Here's a link to the sale items
https://www.graupnerusa.com/promotions.html

GRAUPNER RE-STRUCTURING AND CLOSURE OF USA OFFICES
Posted by Sales and Marketing on 2/10/2020 to FROM GRAUPNER
Graupner USA will be closing shop and hand over the business to a yet to be named distributor who will be handling all Graupner affairs which includes sales and support.

At this point we have no information about any distributor for either Europe or the Americas. Our mother company in Korea is negotiating with several parties. As demand is high for Graupner products we are confident that they will find the best possible solution that ensures the best care for Graupner products, brand and customers.

This is part of the restructuring by the Korean mother company. The closure of the China factory and German offices are part of this, and the USA is unfortunately not in a different position.

We have been working with the Korean management team to resolve this to ensure the continuation of the US operations under a different legal structure. Unfortunately, we decided last week against this as there were too many things stacked up against us in the USA.

A formal statement should come soon from Korea.

Last month our team visited the Korean HQ where we have seen plenty of inventory ready to be shipped. Manufacturing of receivers has already started but shortage of products will remain until they can catch up. Apparently moving a factory out of a country like China is not an easy feat due to laws and legal practices which made a process that should have taken a few weeks last over six months.

Our US offices will remain open until February 25th where we will continue to handle any sales or support requests.

For faster response we advise you to use our CRM system accessible through your Graupner account or from our contact page.

The RC industry has seen lately too many obstacles caused by excessive regulations, trade wars, decline of interest and unfair competition from counterfeit products which makes running a small operation like ours very challenging. The move towards large distributors will hopefully address some of those challenges.

We would like to thank you our wonderful customers who have been with us for all these years.

Most of you we have met in person which was always refreshing as the information and suggestions given helped us making better products and improve our services. For this we are grateful!

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to some of you. Graupner Co. is committed to its products and brand and we do hope that this will be resolved shortly.

Thanks again and we wish you all the best!

The Graupner USA Team

Copied and pasted from message fro Graupner USA
Feb 12, 2020, 05:18 PM
Thanks Boomer!!

Almost got greedy, but just grabbed one.
Feb 12, 2020, 06:02 PM
Thanks! I only took one also.
Did any of you get the carbon version for the same price before they were gone?

Truth be told, I'm new to RC sailing and have never sailed a MM and I haven't even finished one of the two V1s I bought a couple years ago. (long story)
I think this will get me motivated and building this V2 should give me good experience that will help with building the V1s.
Last edited by Brian VT; Feb 12, 2020 at 06:15 PM.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1
Graupner is selling Micro Magic kits for $119. 99 for a limited time due to their re-organization plans. Other items at 30% off all sales are final.
I've pasted in below their latest public notice posting.
Here's a link to the sale items
https://www.graupnerusa.com/promotions.html
Sorry to break the bad news Boomer, the MM kits are not $119. They are 30% off of $119 right now, or $84. Shipping was only $8.
Feb 15, 2020, 11:04 AM
True story. I was pleasantly surprised when I bought mine.
Feb 16, 2020, 01:11 PM
Boomer1
Thread OP
rcsoar4fun
Correct - $119.99 less 30% is $84.00 an exceptional opportunity! Not breaking any news, but thanks for extending the numbers. I hope anyone interested takes advantage of the deal.
Boomer
Last edited by Boomer1; Feb 18, 2020 at 01:22 AM.

Quick Reply