Jan 10, 2011, 07:54 PM
Really?
Thread OP
Discussion

OK, time to smack a different hornet's nest...

The Girl and I went to a book signing by 2 of the Secret Service agents who were present at president Kennedy's shooting. These guys said they believed the lone gun theory. What do you folks think? WE don't believe it.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:03 PM
I smell lithium now
Kennedy was shot by another whacko leftist. No conspiracy, no aliens, no gunman on the grassy knoll, no CIA, no mafia. Just LH Oswald.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:05 PM
Really?
Thread OP
Whatever the truth is, this'll never go away.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:06 PM
Suspended Account
I stood in the Texas book depository building and looked out "the" window to the street below where JFK was shot. It was an easy shot. Repeat, easy shot. Anybody who has been there will tell you the same thing. There is no conspiracy. Get over it.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:37 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eljimb0
I stood in the Texas book depository building and looked out "the" window to the street below where JFK was shot. It was an easy shot. Repeat, easy shot. Anybody who has been there will tell you the same thing. There is no conspiracy. Get over it.
I have been there as well. I thought it could have been a conspiracy. I'm not sure why he would wait for Kennedy to be that far away. He had a much easier shot when the car was closer. Just a thought.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:42 PM
E-flyer since 1981
I think the only conspiracy might involve a cover-up of how inept law enforcement was, before and after.

As far as the killer goes, LHO acted alone.
Jan 10, 2011, 08:55 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Single shooter, as replicated by Secret Service marksmen shortly thereafter.
Jan 10, 2011, 09:01 PM
Don't look at me like that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by D B Cooper
Kennedy was shot by another whacko leftist. No conspiracy, no aliens, no gunman on the grassy knoll, no CIA, no mafia. Just LH Oswald.
10-4 on that one, I was there. Just turned one year old, but I was there. Don't realy remember much as I was just a baby back then.
Jan 10, 2011, 09:07 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
I'm sure the VP had somthing to do with it and wasn't the first time for him.
Jan 10, 2011, 10:46 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
One thing video and timestamped evidence says, Ruby was not part of a conspiracy. The timestamp came from a Western Union office. Had the window line been longer, Oswald would have been gone. The video evidence shows a car backing down the ramp as an afterthought when DPD found out the armored car they rented wouldn't fit. If it had, Oswald would have been gone. If the car had already have been there, Ruby, seen darting behind it and in fact running into it, would have been on the wrong side of the car. If all the transportation nonsense was where it belonged and not bungled by Deputy Fife, and Oswald had not asked for a sweater, delaying transport, he would have been gone.

These are matters of irrefutable evidence, not speculation and not what somebody thought they saw on the grassy knoll. However, there is photographic evidence of 3 of Nixon's Dirty Tricksters from the CIA leaving the area together dressed as transients, one of which Oswald's wife identifies as someone Lee Harvey knew. Oh, and that military assignment he had was at a CIA installation.

So while there was one lone gun nut, Ruby, Oswald's connection and the CIA's will always remain matter for speculation.

I was there too. Not at the scene, but of all places, Texas History class in Jefferson HS on Walnut Hill.
Jan 10, 2011, 11:26 PM
Suspended Account
there was a good article in Playboy about how the mob was involved and why they where speculated as the hit men. some of the big shooters just happen to be in Dallas that day. coincidence ..maybe.
Jan 11, 2011, 03:29 AM
I don't much care what really happened to JFK now - I did for a while but the folks involved are now past affecting anything.

The problem with the JFK assisination for me is that there was a conspiricy theory - that shows you that 'we the people' didn't trust the establishment then and still don't today!

Donald Rumsfeldt - would you buy a used car from him etc
Jan 11, 2011, 06:11 AM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
I don't much care what really happened to JFK now - I did for a while but the folks involved are now past affecting anything.

The problem with the JFK assisination for me is that there was a conspiricy theory - that shows you that 'we the people' didn't trust the establishment then and still don't today!

Donald Rumsfeldt - would you buy a used car from him etc
Only if I had a lifetime service contract with Dick Cheney!
Jan 11, 2011, 08:41 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Only if I had a lifetime service contract with Dick Cheney!
Just don't hire Ted Kennedy as your driver....
Jan 11, 2011, 09:01 AM
What about the magic bullet? Even myth busters proved that was not possible.

Quick Reply