Thread Tools
May 23, 2012, 06:09 PM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
Yes. M6
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2012, 09:28 PM
Registered User
hosam's Avatar
Thanks Doc...
May 24, 2012, 07:09 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
New stabs arrived today...thanks Noll....and I only ordered them on Monday.... Ready for FLI...
May 24, 2012, 07:23 PM
No one has more fun than me
aerosheldon's Avatar
Anybody need orange precision stabs?
May 25, 2012, 01:47 PM
Fly Low-Crash-Rebuild-Repeat !
RotorJockey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosheldon
Anybody need orange precision stabs?
I've got 2 sets already!
May 26, 2012, 10:30 PM
Registered User
jsmith285's Avatar
Some really nice Electric Slick flying and Music.

3DHS 104" Electric pilot Joe Smith at Joe Nall 2012 (6 min 0 sec)
May 28, 2012, 03:16 PM
Buttchin
franke21m's Avatar
Got the maiden on the 104 Slick this morning. I really love this plane. Now I need some stick time. Here is a short video of all the fun.

3dhs 104 AJ Slick Maiden flight with Da120 Piloted by Franke21m (2 min 58 sec)
May 29, 2012, 04:39 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
Nice vid-EEE-o Jim.

Congrats on the maiden Frank.
May 30, 2012, 11:20 AM
Fly Low or you'll never know!
RC4x4's Avatar

Left wing Panel


I was out flying my Slick a couple weeks ago and a glow plane hit my Slick.
It caused damage to the left aileron. I didn't notice at first until I saw something falling which was from the glow plane. Good thing it didn't wreck my entire plane.

Bad thing is that I need a left wing panel in orange. I emailed 3dhs 2 times, but no reply to when they will be back instock. Now I see they are gone again till the 4th or ? I hope to get one soon and not wait forever.



Cory
May 30, 2012, 01:45 PM
Half a Huck
valleypatroll's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC4x4
I was out flying my Slick a couple weeks ago and a glow plane hit my Slick.
It caused damage to the left aileron. I didn't notice at first until I saw something falling which was from the glow plane. Good thing it didn't wreck my entire plane.

Bad thing is that I need a left wing panel in orange. I emailed 3dhs 2 times, but no reply to when they will be back instock. Now I see they are gone again till the 4th or ? I hope to get one soon and not wait forever.



Cory
They don't stock wings. Only way you can get one is if ups damages a fuse and you are first in line to get the wings. This is the only thing I don't like about 3dhs. You can buy a wing from any other manufacturer if you bogger one up.
May 30, 2012, 02:04 PM
Fly Low or you'll never know!
RC4x4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by valleypatroll
They don't stock wings. Only way you can get one is if ups damages a fuse and you are first in line to get the wings. This is the only thing I don't like about 3dhs. You can buy a wing from any other manufacturer if you bogger one up.

Their on the spare parts list. The red ones show in stock, but not the orange ones.
I'm gonna try and repair the damaged one, but I don't like that since this is my baby.
I hate to see repairs on my favorite planes. Besides, I need to order all the colors in ultra coat except white.


Cory
May 30, 2012, 03:31 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
Bivens's Avatar
I believe many of the 3dhs crew are currently on the way to FLI....most likely you'll see a response soon.

I'll try to remember and ask this weekend when we are there. If not, possibly another of us 104 pilots that follows this thread can remember for me I'll see what I can find out for you.

Mike
May 30, 2012, 10:16 PM
Fly Low or you'll never know!
RC4x4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivens
I believe many of the 3dhs crew are currently on the way to FLI....most likely you'll see a response soon.

I'll try to remember and ask this weekend when we are there. If not, possibly another of us 104 pilots that follows this thread can remember for me I'll see what I can find out for you.

Mike
Thanks Mike.


Cory
Jun 01, 2012, 07:10 AM
Team 3DHS
BoneDoc's Avatar
Trt asking rotor jockey. He might have spares
Jun 02, 2012, 11:43 PM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
She's bad to the bone..nuff said.
Trixie Hucks Nall Lake! (4 min 54 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 3DHS 42" AJ Slick Gear Fix jake48 3D Flying 25 Nov 26, 2010 01:01 PM
Sold NEU 1512 2.5D w/6.7 GB & Castle 80 AMP, Perfect for 3DHS AJ SLICK 70" / 72" Extra Alkaline Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 4 Nov 07, 2010 08:34 AM
Question 3DHS 41" Edge and 42" AJ Slick RC_Feen 3D Flying 26 Oct 12, 2010 01:29 AM
Found 3DHS 51" AJ Slick BNF ShoGinn Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 8 Sep 05, 2010 05:19 PM