Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by nemoskull, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2011, 09:45 AM
Find More Posts by nemoskull
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
Discussion

related idea...

free flight timer. last night i made a biplane cobbeled together from parts i had no use for, old wings and tail rotors that where too small. the thing flew very good, but i was afraid to lose it.
so i am building a free flight timer, 15 seconds to 5 minutes. i will post code and schematics when it works. gonna be SMD
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2011, 02:50 AM

asm code...

got the Tiny25 code written and it should work, but i will try it later.
a mosfet is on PB1, the other 4 ports control the time of the flight,
10 seconds, 15, 30, 45, or 60 seconds.
will post results later.
Old Jan 08, 2011, 01:49 PM

Oops....

my code dont work. i am guessing a screwed up in my math, and i was not reading the port correctly, so off to try again....
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:59 AM
well, i made one and it worked! timer was simple, 30 sec flight with some basic profiling. it was smd and if i can now only get a smaller iron i can make smaller boards!
the end of this project.