May 16, 2019, 09:01 AM
I want to reply to the previous message of BJ64. I specify this as I don't want to quote it.
This guy broke my license agreement, so I decided not to give more help and assistance to him.
Then he promised me to have his revenge insulting me and my applications on every social.
I'm not very worried, I have satisfied users all around the world.

Every user can download and try my applications, and, if he likes it, he can purchase the license by me.
I offer help and assistance by email, by my forum, and, when possible, also in other forum like this.
As you can see I answered to many questions of BJ64 also in the previous messages.
Probably my applications are not perfect (does a perfect application exists?), but I do all my best to make them powerful and easy to use.
What I cannot accept is to be threatened on social forums by a user pretending I legitimate the use of an irregular license.
In Italy we call this the mafia way.

Update: looks like he deleted now his comment. My comment stays here.
Last edited by durone; May 17, 2019 at 02:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2019, 12:53 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
For your information, I was forced to delete my message.

I see that your message is still allowed to be present.

You accuse me of stealing your software, and associate me with the Mafia - both of which I find highly offensive.

Please edit it.
Aug 17, 2019, 11:17 AM
Registered Offender
Stefano aka durone,

Why are you on rcgroups.com with a free membership account? You are a vendor, you actively conduct business related to your software, run specials, make sales, and provide support on rcgroups.com but you are using a free membership account? You are using rcgroups.com as a platform for your products and receive revenue because of it, yet you don't feel compelled to pay rcgroups.com for their services? I'm sorry but your actions are by definition hypocritical relating to people using your licenses.

I to am a victim of your 'Mafia' licensing program where you yank licenses at your discretion and I get the feeling I'm not the only one these days.

Why don't you get straight with rcgroups.com and your account with them? This way we can list you within the vendors forum and have a proper channel for rants & reviews from customers like BJ64 & I.

Nietzsche
Aug 18, 2019, 03:15 AM
I have my own forum (I don't want to publicize it here) so I prefer to use it to give good assistance to my customers.
regards

Quick Reply