This thread is privately moderated by knuflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by knuflyer
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted

Want to know: Question about Walkera 2602 tx and 2806 rx related to "5th" channel

(yes, I know this is the "for sale" column, but WAY more people read this column... :-))
Hi folks, I have a simple question, really. And the right person reading this is bound to know... (sure!). Anyhow, the question is: I have a Walkera 2602 transmitter and 2806 receiver (both really are meant for helis), but they were the right price, so I am using them for aircraft. Using the std 4 channels is a no-brainer, and they are quite programmable at that. But here is the "glitch". When I went to use channel "5" (labeled 'gear' on the switch upper left side of the transmitter), and plugged a servo into the slot labeled 'gear' on the receiver (seems like a no-brainer...), nothing happens... So... there is either no signal being sent, no signal being received, a 'programming' problem, OR, it's just too obvious and I'm really missing the point.

Anyone out there with some real-world knowledge of this? Let me know!!

Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,
Dave
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2011, 03:15 PM
Find More Posts by Crazy Eight
Trader Rating: 717
The "K"minator
Check the EPA for the gear channel,it might be at 0%
Old Jan 03, 2011, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by knuflyer
Trader Rating: 0
@ Crazy Eight: Hmmm, not sure there is one for this "channel"on this radio. Programming seems to only allow NORmal or REVerse function...

But thanks for your thoughts!
Last edited by knuflyer; Jan 03, 2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: update