This thread is privately moderated by martys, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 02, 2011, 06:09 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Check your six
Thread OP
For Sale

Relist! Lower price! Custom made flight box

Up for sale is my custom made field box. I no longer fly glow and have decided to down size my equipment so I'm putting it up for sale. The photos show all of the features but if you would like more info I will gladly supply. The box has spring loaded legs that fold up when it's lifted and also there is an opening cutout for your glow panel or charging station. Also on the right is a space for a gallon of fuel and a deep tray at the top for props, etc. I will take $65.00. I will not ship since it's too large and heavy to pack. LPU only. I am willing to travel to meet the buyer. I live in Southern New Jersey close to Philadelphia, the PA Turnpike and the NJ Turnpike. PM if interested. Thanks for looking. Marty
Last edited by martys; Jan 06, 2011 at 10:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2011, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Check your six
Thread OP

Price dropped again!

Price lowered to $60.00

Quick Reply