This thread is privately moderated by roflmcwaffle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by roflmcwaffle
Check my blog!
Discussion

First videos up on my channel - E-flite Apprentice footage

Just updating my blog about new videos, so users on RCG can know that ive made progress
Here's some great footage of my apprentice flight a couple days ago, it came out really well
Flight of the Apprentice! An E-Flite beauty, RC at its best (3 min 46 sec)

And here's a real short clip i came up with New years eve, comical
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of RC plane landings! E-flite apprentice (0 min 48 sec)

thanks as always! have a good one, and i continue to appreciate your support/subscriptions

to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2011, 12:45 PM
Find More Posts by Lberry.88
If in doubt, add accelerant
Nice videos
Old Jan 01, 2011, 12:53 PM
Find More Posts by roflmcwaffle
Check my blog!
thank ya! I didnt know anyone would actually look at my blog
thanks again for your support!