Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:51 PM
patmac1 is online now
Find More Posts by patmac1
Registered User
just turned on my laptop.... stupid ipad
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:54 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
NOW WE ARE TALKING ! Congrats ! You need anything,just halla.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:03 PM
patmac1 is online now
Find More Posts by patmac1
Registered User
Man, I'm looking it over. What did I get into?
There are no slots for the control linkages.... What did u use to cut them?
Get ready for a bunch of noob style cries for help......
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:34 PM
Evan D is online now
Find More Posts by Evan D
Registered User
Evan D's Avatar
Send it to me and I'll build it. Might just fly it a bunch too and never send it back...
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:49 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmac1 View Post
Man, I'm looking it over. What did I get into?
There are no slots for the control linkages.... What did u use to cut them?
Get ready for a bunch of noob style cries for help......
Just go back to when i started on this thread It gets no more NOOB then that But i will tell you this,keep a cool head,trust your skills,and listen to those that have been there,and you will be just fine....When all is said and done,you will be ONE HAPPY SUM ....
Old Sep 12, 2012, 11:31 PM
fishboy77 is offline
Find More Posts by fishboy77
In search of RC nirvana
fishboy77's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmac1 View Post
Man, I'm looking it over. What did I get into?
There are no slots for the control linkages.... What did u use to cut them?
Get ready for a bunch of noob style cries for help......
Haha when I got my Reverb I had the exact same question. Here's a little tip: hit the "Thread Tools" button near the top of the page both here and on the Viper thread. In the dropdown box hit the "Show Attachments" button. You'll see all the pics posted in the entire thread, many of which will be helpful in figuring out how to build these things.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 02:39 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
Good luck patmac - please post lots of pics of your build.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:25 AM
TheBlood+ is offline
Find More Posts by TheBlood+
Heavy thinker..I mean tinkerer
TheBlood+'s Avatar
Got mine today! Yellow with black writing, black fuse, I love yellow and black! I prolly put mine together over the winter months here, I'm in no hurry. Beautiful quality model!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:56 PM
patmac1 is online now
Find More Posts by patmac1
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishboy77 View Post
Haha when I got my Reverb I had the exact same question. Here's a little tip: hit the "Thread Tools" button near the top of the page both here and on the Viper thread. In the dropdown box hit the "Show Attachments" button. You'll see all the pics posted in the entire thread, many of which will be helpful in figuring out how to build these things.

Thanks, that is VERY COOL, USEFUL ADVICE! Saved me a buttload of time-
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:13 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlood+ View Post
Got mine today! Yellow with black writing, black fuse, I love yellow and black! I prolly put mine together over the winter months here, I'm in no hurry. Beautiful quality model!
I repeat,it ain't true unless there is a picture
Old Sep 13, 2012, 05:14 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmac1 View Post
Thanks, that is VERY COOL, USEFUL ADVICE! Saved me a buttload of time-
You need any additional pics,say the word.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 03:30 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
This will be my first plane with flaps (4X D60) - is a 3A BEC enough ? CC doesn't have stock of their 10A one.
Can someone please suggest a HK BEC.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:36 AM
TheBlood+ is offline
Find More Posts by TheBlood+
Heavy thinker..I mean tinkerer
TheBlood+'s Avatar

Swist Pic


Ok here's a pic, pretty isn't it...
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:56 AM
Kwahn is offline
Find More Posts by Kwahn
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo Child View Post
Why ? set it up with Crow,or as some call Butterfly....I just say Crow cause it sounds more manly then Butterfly...and well,the Crow will kick it's .
Very good point. I will go fly and see if the flight mode formerly known as butterfly will be more effective once I redesignate it crow!
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:00 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
Very nice Blood!!


Thread Tools