Thread Tools
Old Feb 28, 2013, 07:44 AM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzu View Post
Heya Voodoos,with your hs65's....whr u running them on 4.8or6v? cheers
I planned on running 6v cause i have Dymonds on the ails,but i never changed my bec...so it is running at factory set 5v.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:32 PM
blitzu is offline
Find More Posts by blitzu
The Prop is Where its At!
blitzu's Avatar
Cool,cheers Voodoo..

hmmm seems like "worlds fastest X" cud be either Rolf or Sykotic's....
Remember 2nd place is the 1st loser! (joking,kind of-as lng as we're al having FUN!!)
Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:49 PM
Rolf D. is offline
Find More Posts by Rolf D.
What is Highspeed ?
Rolf D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzu View Post
Cool,cheers Voodoo..

hmmm seems like "worlds fastest X" cud be either Rolf or Sykotic's....
Remember 2nd place is the 1st loser! (joking,kind of-as lng as we're al having FUN!!)
we will see ;-) I go with the X this summer to a speedcup in Austria , than we will see how fast he really goes
maybe faster than this:
Austrian Vize Champion and Team Vizeworldchampion
flying with a drive from FD-Modellbau and is sponsored by us:
Patrick Hofmaier F3P Worldchampionship 2013 Coburg team vice-worldchampion AUSTRIA (2 min 47 sec)


and btw. most ppl. think this F3P Planes are like a toy only a foamie, belive me its pure HIGHTEC and cost a lot of money.
have fun
Old Feb 28, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mreyello is offline
Find More Posts by Mreyello
Registered User
Mreyello's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf D. View Post
maybe faster than this:
LOL

Yello
Old Feb 28, 2013, 02:37 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Love the new avatar Yello...LOL
Old Feb 28, 2013, 03:20 PM
Arcteryxxx is offline
Find More Posts by Arcteryxxx
Livin it UP when Im goin DOWN
Arcteryxxx's Avatar
^+1
Hilarious!!
Old Feb 28, 2013, 06:04 PM
why_fly_high is offline
Find More Posts by why_fly_high
Even that isn't fast enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf D. View Post
we will see ;-) I go with the X this summer to a speedcup in Austria , than we will see how fast he really goes
maybe faster than this:
Austrian Vize Champion and Team Vizeworldchampion
flying with a drive from FD-Modellbau and is sponsored by us:
http://youtu.be/NxN_m9HPgRY

and btw. most ppl. think this F3P Planes are like a toy only a foamie, belive me its pure HIGHTEC and cost a lot of money.
have fun
That looks so hard! Flying that slow gives you TOO much time to mess up.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 06:39 PM
johnnyrocco123 is offline
Find More Posts by johnnyrocco123
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Funny, I fly pattern, 3D and Heli's as well as High Performance. All of those guys actually think it's tougher flying 150mph-200mph than everything else. They say, "there is no way I could fly a pylon racer". Little do they know.


It's easier!!! Hopefully we all know that.
Old Mar 01, 2013, 08:58 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
I installed a third wing bolt for piece of mind :
Old Mar 01, 2013, 06:33 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
I was about to do that,but i have been taping the the back of the wing down like many others,what a HUGE difference it makes if i have a not so good landing.....I have not kicked the wing off since i started,but one of these days i might get to doing the 3rd screw since i went out and bought the stuff for it.....Any chance of getting video of your Swist in action ?
Old Mar 02, 2013, 02:51 AM
blitzu is offline
Find More Posts by blitzu
The Prop is Where its At!
blitzu's Avatar
Did u manage to sort ya cg WarMachine? 5s yet..?
Abit of satin blk frm a spraycan would finish off your 3rd screw mount boss :-)
Last edited by blitzu; Mar 02, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 02:13 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
Voodoo - I'll get to the video asap. Im having a few issues still.
Good idea blitzu.
I don't think I can fit 5S with the nose as short as it is. Also, with 5s I'd have to use a 7X10 instead of 7X13 - the 3026 1900kv is on the limit with 4s and 7X13 (+-115A static / +- 105A in flight).
I have "talking Aurora 9" which really helps monitor temps : "TEMP TOO HIGH ! TEMP TOO HIGH ! lol chill chill sista !
BTW - Voodoo - please measure disance from the front of your pyro to the leading edge (nose length). I'll measure mine today.
Last edited by War Machine; Mar 04, 2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: added request
Old Mar 04, 2013, 07:30 AM
War Machine is offline
Find More Posts by War Machine
Registered User
Heres another pic from earlier today.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 05:36 PM
VooDoo Child is offline
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
VooDoo Child's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
Voodoo - I'll get to the video asap. Im having a few issues still.
Good idea blitzu.
I don't think I can fit 5S with the nose as short as it is. Also, with 5s I'd have to use a 7X10 instead of 7X13 - the 3026 1900kv is on the limit with 4s and 7X13 (+-115A static / +- 105A in flight).
I have "talking Aurora 9" which really helps monitor temps : "TEMP TOO HIGH ! TEMP TOO HIGH ! lol chill chill sista !
BTW - Voodoo - please measure disance from the front of your pyro to the leading edge (nose length). I'll measure mine today.
From the front of the motor (and behind the spinner plate) to leading edge of the wing i have 150mm.
Old Mar 05, 2013, 02:09 AM
blitzu is offline
Find More Posts by blitzu
The Prop is Where its At!
blitzu's Avatar
Gd news for all swist owners who want to run a 6S pack...but cud never find one small enough.Well the new 70c 2700mah 6S pack is 39x39x128!!! Perfect dimensions with room for cooling as well!!
Im ova the moon!!!! Wicked

Every things working out perfect with abit of planning and luck,wrapped :-)


Thread Tools