Feb 27, 2020, 05:50 PM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
forecast is turning wet again...
Feb 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
just one more launch...
But Ron promised it would be sunny!?
Feb 27, 2020, 08:24 PM
then it shall be sunny of this I am sure...(In Arizona) I hope it clears up. I really want to vindicate myself from the smashing Ron "Yes I am still building my F5J models" Turner gave us last session... Launch low go high worked for him nearly every throw. And here I thought we were friends...

Seriously nice job Ron
Feb 28, 2020, 02:54 PM
Well - Weather is not cooperating so far -

I got the numbers back from the mechanic - looks like I will be close to the budget I set aside to replace the truck which was 10K for a interim vehicle for a few years until I decide what i want. They indeed had to swap motors and that meant while the other motor was out doing all the things that could catch me later like oil cooler seals, timing chain, EGR delete...so hopefully when I am done I will have the perfect F3X vehicle - seats 7 , enough power to tow a small trailer and AWD for snowboarding with a 3 liter diesel
Feb 28, 2020, 11:01 PM
Blind Hawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by webbsolution
Well - Weather is not cooperating so far -

I got the numbers back from the mechanic - looks like I will be close to the budget I set aside to replace the truck which was 10K for a interim vehicle for a few years until I decide what i want. They indeed had to swap motors and that meant while the other motor was out doing all the things that could catch me later like oil cooler seals, timing chain, EGR delete...so hopefully when I am done I will have the perfect F3X vehicle - seats 7 , enough power to tow a small trailer and AWD for snowboarding with a 3 liter diesel
Ram Ecodiesel?
Feb 29, 2020, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjay
Ram Ecodiesel?
Gone - I forced the dealer to buy it back after they screwed up the engine in their service bay... three times... it was losing power and mileage was dropping... and on top ofthat there are 2 class action law suites in the US and Canada against Fiat Chrysler so the writing was ont he wall for resale value dropping like a 2005 TDI VW...

So now its going to be an adventure but I really hope the 320 R holds up because its got enough room to put a whole FAI team in it and can sleep 3 !
Feb 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
much improvement for Sundays weather but bring ballast as the wind forecast is for the Airport area but our field gets easily 5-10 K more so I expect 28-30 KMH but nothing so sustained that it would deter Canadians...
Mar 01, 2020, 10:01 AM
ok - we have a window of sun and lower winds from 9-2 when are you guys showing up ?
Mar 01, 2020, 11:25 AM
I have to walk the dog but hope to be there 11ish
Mar 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
ok perfect so you at 11 ish - Michael at noonish - ill shoot for 11:45
Mar 01, 2020, 12:55 PM
I am in.😆
Mar 01, 2020, 09:53 PM
AHEM...

BULLSHIIIIT - BULLLSHIIIIIT BULLSHIIIIIITTTT

That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLee
I’m in
Mar 01, 2020, 11:12 PM
Thread OP
Hey I got to keep up my rep
Mar 02, 2020, 09:08 PM
oh hey just for fun - I thought I would report that I maxed out the G sensor I was playing with on Thursday... 16 G's lol I thought maybe I was within 16 but I guess not.

Quick Reply