This thread is privately moderated by EBerris, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 09:49 PM
Find More Posts by EBerris
Trader Rating: 119
Sold

Ohmark Elevon/V Tail Mixer

I have four of these mixers for sale. The nice feature is that you can set the percentage of mix. For example on a typical flying wing you want less elevator than aileron movement. Many simple radios do not offer this degree of adjustment, rather they just mix the two channels to provide a 1 for 1 mix ratio.

I'd like $35 for all four shipped by Priority mail.

Paypal funds to eberris@comcast.net

Please respond to my e-mail address above, not here on RC Groups as I do not visit this site daily.

Ed
to remove ads between posts