Feb 07, 2011, 12:27 PM

Being Processed

Does:
Quote:
Actually mean that it is being prepared for shipping OR ???

Both of my AliEX Orders are being processed ///
  • Z008 Model 4CH Gyro LED Mini Helicopter Avatar EH460 and
    6886 4ch Rc helicopter
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry181
Does:

Actually mean that it is being prepared for shipping OR ???

Both of my AliEX Orders are being processed ///
  • Z008 Model 4CH Gyro LED Mini Helicopter Avatar EH460 and
    6886 4ch Rc helicopter
It means that the seller still needs to package them and take them to the post office.

Don't worry, I'm sure your seller will get right on it as soon as the holiday is over with, just sit tight
Feb 07, 2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richh
So I'm still waiting for an Aliexpress order I placed Jan 12th.
richh, I have one coming in today from ali that was shipped on Jan 7th. I asked the seller to extend the delivery time but received no reply. Probable because of the holiday there, so I opened a dispute so the payment would not be automatically released to the supplier. I just attached a note explaining why. So don't be afraid to click that dispute button. You can always cancel it when you order arrives.
Feb 08, 2011, 08:43 PM
My mini 8010A came from ali today, but it spins uncontrollably to one side. When I try to trim it to the opposite side, it'll just spin uncontrollably to the other side. What should I do? Is there a fix for this?
Feb 08, 2011, 10:27 PM
Yes, buy from an American source on Ebay or Amazon with an 100% feedback rating. After getting burned on my first heli purchase from China, I get my heli's from one of the above listed places. Havent got a bad one since.
Feb 09, 2011, 04:35 AM
What's a good 4 channel helicopter that's available on eBay? And which seller should I buy from? Thanks guys.
Feb 09, 2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predreadnut
Yes, buy from an American source on Ebay or Amazon with an 100% feedback rating. After getting burned on my first heli purchase from China, I get my heli's from one of the above listed places. Havent got a bad one since.
I agree w/ Predreadnut: When it comes to any Heli, it must be from a US source, period! Heli parts are a different ball game. I have ordered several times off ebay from HK/China & haven't had a problem (yet)
Feb 09, 2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caunyd
What's a good 4 channel helicopter that's available on eBay? And which seller should I buy from? Thanks guys.
Revell Proto under $60.00 shipped to your door from a US seller.

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/store...NEL+HELICOPTER
Feb 09, 2011, 06:59 AM
Rather Be flying or Tinkering
Quote:
Originally Posted by caunyd
Removed, not under $40
Last edited by jtravel; Feb 09, 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Feb 09, 2011, 11:08 AM
neither of those are under $40 and go against the thread rules...

for a 4 channel under $40 try this one. It's $31.11 shipped
Feb 09, 2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysom

for a 4 channel under $40 try this one. It's $31.11 shipped
Jury is still out on the credibility of this one... Although I can vouch for the heli, I have an order placed with myefox and I haven't heard a peep out of them since the paypal transaction went thorough...
Feb 09, 2011, 11:14 AM
anyone see anything other then "Processing" from myefox?
Feb 09, 2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
anyone see anything other then "Processing" from myefox?
not yet, Give it a few days, if you look here: http://www.myefox.com/estimate_delivery_time you will see that they have reserved the right to "take their time" haha.... But seriously, if I dont see movement from my order soon I'm going to get concerned
Feb 09, 2011, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB
Jury is still out on the credibility of this one... Although I can vouch for the heli, I have an order placed with myefox and I haven't heard a peep out of them since the paypal transaction went thorough...
Well, seeing as they went back to work on the 7th I am assuming they have a ton of orders to wade through. We are covered by paypal anyway.
Maybe they are not a stocking reseller, I'll give em a week to get it together...

well maybe 10 days

Order Processing Time: Toys and Hobbies 10 days + 15 to 30 days Shipping Time
Last edited by nysom; Feb 09, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
Feb 09, 2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
yeap seems like some just cannot keep irrelevant opinions out of here...

no activity yet from myefox on my end either but we are only 2 days since after their holidays...

Quick Reply