Thread Tools
Old Jul 23, 2012, 11:52 AM
stonecutter is offline
Find More Posts by stonecutter
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Evidently the white one (Syma S107G) from batterysuperstore is currently listed at $19.89 (go to amazon then search for s107g). But if I click on my old link for which I got it for $16.99, it still shows $16.99, and the website will still let me add it to the shopping cart, although I have not gone through the entire process of purchase; leads me to believe one can take advantage of an old listed price and use it forever?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Stonecutter, that's wishful thinking, and I wish you were right.

Don't ask me why, but Battery Superstore has 2 deals at Amazon and different prices for a long time. This applies to the White model and the Green model. I've been monitoring them for a while now. The prices go up and down like the stock market. The two prices you quoted are the current prices for the 2 deals. But they don't always remain at those prices. If you don't believe me, you could check back in a few days.

$16.99 is by far the lowest I've seen for white, and it undercuts the competition by quite a bit. I love that color, except replacement parts are not as easy to find or cheap. If you don't mind that disadvantage and you like White, I would highly recommend that you make a move to order. I paid $18.50 and I thought it was a steal. At that price, buying two is more attractive than buying replacement parts down the road.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
variantman is offline
Find More Posts by variantman
Registered User
I just got two new yellows for $16.75. Ordered last friday. Arrived today, monday. Free shipping. They fly great. I was worried because they came from that one seller Heli Pad warned about? Luckily no problems. I also orderd this heli-grapple set. Should make the symas more interesting to fly. Hopefully it'll ship soon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00






By the way I swear I saw the red symas going for $13.25 a few weeks ago with free s/h. I started to mention it on here.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 03:13 PM
stonecutter is offline
Find More Posts by stonecutter
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Stonecutter, that's wishful thinking, and I wish you were right.

Don't ask me why, but Battery Superstore has 2 deals at Amazon and different prices for a long time. This applies to the White model and the Green model. I've been monitoring them for a while now. The prices go up and down like the stock market. The two prices you quoted are the current prices for the 2 deals. But they don't always remain at those prices. If you don't believe me, you could check back in a few days.

$16.99 is by far the lowest I've seen for white, and it undercuts the competition by quite a bit. I love that color, except replacement parts are not as easy to find or cheap. If you don't mind that disadvantage and you like White, I would highly recommend that you make a move to order. I paid $18.50 and I thought it was a steal. At that price, buying two is more attractive than buying replacement parts down the road.
Yeah, I had a feeling I was missing something, Amazon is too smart to have that big a loop hole

But still I don't seem to get the lower price link when I search for "s107g", is it random that one gets the lower price link? How do you reliably check for existence of a lower price?
Old Jul 23, 2012, 04:46 PM
HIR/Cer is offline
Find More Posts by HIR/Cer
Registered User
HIR/Cer's Avatar
The current price for the white S107 from Battery Superstore is $19.56. I never did see the $16.99 price so it pays to watch daily (just like the stock market but include weekends ). Speaking of changing prices, the blue S107 was at $17.72 yesterday from Battery Superstore, currently at $18.35. The yellow and red ones are still at their low prices of July 20.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 05:04 PM
stonecutter is offline
Find More Posts by stonecutter
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Egad! (I always wanted to use that expression, but never had a chance till now) I clicked on my old link and the price indeed has changed, from $16.99 to $19.50. (HIR/Cer, is that a typo, or did the price really changed in 15 minutes?)
Old Jul 23, 2012, 06:00 PM
dave1993 is offline
Find More Posts by dave1993
RC beginner
caching...
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:45 PM
HIR/Cer is offline
Find More Posts by HIR/Cer
Registered User
HIR/Cer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
Egad! (I always wanted to use that expression, but never had a chance till now) I clicked on my old link and the price indeed has changed, from $16.99 to $19.50. (HIR/Cer, is that a typo, or did the price really changed in 15 minutes?)
Was curious about the price change so just did a search using 'S107 white' and out of the three links available, Batery Superstore is in two listings with different prices: $19.50 and $19.89! The $19.56 price was definitely listed earler today.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
siriusflier is online now
Find More Posts by siriusflier
GOT WINGS
siriusflier's Avatar

s107


I needed parts for my S107g a while back and ordered a 107 from Xnitropartz for nine dollars. They said no electronic parts were included. Ordered a couple other parts with it and paid about 5 for shipping. The S107 was an older model, not the 107g, no transmitter or extra blades with it, but I took it out of the box, turned it on, and it flew just fine-a complete working heli. Still works now several months later. So I paid less than $14 for it without Tx.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 12:48 AM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
I needed parts for my S107g a while back and ordered a 107 from Xnitropartz for nine dollars. They said no electronic parts were included. Ordered a couple other parts with it and paid about 5 for shipping. The S107 was an older model, not the 107g, no transmitter or extra blades with it, but I took it out of the box, turned it on, and it flew just fine-a complete working heli. Still works now several months later. So I paid less than $14 for it without Tx.
You got a great deal! Xheli and Nitroplanes sale these "S107G parts" for $9. They are non-working units, good for parts donor. However, every once in a while you get a nearly functional one. If you know your helicopter, you could fix it without investing a lot. But yours flies out of the box! You're very lucky.

But at current prices, it almost make better sense, just to spend a few bucks more and get a brand new RTF unit. Don't roll the dice and hope to get a working unit without the Tx.
Old Aug 02, 2012, 09:08 PM
rprebel is offline
Find More Posts by rprebel
Registered User
rprebel's Avatar
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new

Overstock Deals is offering the S108 for $17.94 and it's eligible for Free SS Shipping. You know how Amazon prices change all the time, so who knows how long until it gets back above $18.
Old Aug 02, 2012, 10:34 PM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
That's a great deal. I got mine just above $18. The S108G is a good helicopter.
Old Aug 04, 2012, 11:59 PM
rprebel is offline
Find More Posts by rprebel
Registered User
rprebel's Avatar
http://toys.dailysteals.com/

Drift King JXD 340 4 channel for $25 shipped. Good for the next 24 hours.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 03:12 AM
HIR/Cer is offline
Find More Posts by HIR/Cer
Registered User
HIR/Cer's Avatar
The white S107 from Battery Superstore now listing for $16.99 on Amazon. For the red or the yellow S107, it's $16.76. 'Colors may vary' S107 at $16.45. All the prices are from Battery Superstore.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 03:45 AM
Bombyx is offline
Find More Posts by Bombyx
Registered User
Bombyx's Avatar
The Juichon 9C002 (full RTF kit) at $28.80 shipped:

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html (select the color box above quantity to see the total price).

A bit off-topic (not a coax) but it looks like a good deal for a 4ch 2.4GHz heli. As always with HK sellers, be sure every detail is clear (do not hesitate asking the seller) before ordering.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yippee! Ignore This Thread for 20 and under anti-gravity Chit Chat 535 Apr 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Found Radio and Rcv for under $20 shipped jteplane Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Nov 09, 2009 04:44 PM
Sold TX heli $85 sale all reciever under $20 shipped L@@K Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 16 Jul 29, 2009 12:13 PM
Sold 72Mhz Rx's. Electrons, Superslims under all $20 shipped Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 10 Jul 24, 2009 01:03 AM
Sold RX 72Mhz all under $20 shipped Fune Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 6 Jul 22, 2009 11:28 PM