Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Dec 23, 2010, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by Bigster
Well, now that you know ...
Discussion

Another +1 for Heads Up RC

I'm expecting a couple of planes under the tree and realized I was short on glue for the builds. I ordered at 10:00a, got a ship notice at 10:30. I know it's just shipping notification, but I don't doubt I'll have them in time to start building on Saturday. Just awesome.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2010, 08:17 AM
Find More Posts by Rickochet
Card Carrying Old Fart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigster View Post
I'm expecting a couple of planes under the tree and realized I was short on glue for the builds. I ordered at 10:00a, got a ship notice at 10:30. I know it's just shipping notification, but I don't doubt I'll have them in time to start building on Saturday. Just awesome.
+1 For anything I need I go to Jeff at HeadsUp first. With his fast and cheap shipping cost is about a wash with the Hong Kong companies and you get it in a couple of days instead of a couple of weeks.