May 02, 2016, 09:37 PM
I see all your typos
It actually takes very little smoke fluid to make smoke. Most people, as already mentioned, fill the chamber up like a gas tank--all the way to the top, practically.

I think with the smoker, less is more--in all things. I had learned that disassembling the smoker and removing the excess "batting" or cotton wadding helps a lot. I did the same and just left the cotton wrapped wire in the chamber. I add the fluid sparingly and try to keep it from running dry. It's a neat feature when it works....
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2018, 06:25 PM
you could mod one of those vape pens to be on constantly heating oil and will smell realistic if you put diesel in the camber. enner
Mar 21, 2021, 10:44 PM

RC Tank Leopard 2 A6 Heng Long tank

I just bought a RC Tank Leopard 2 A6 Heng Long tank. Great looking tank. But I want to turn off the smoke unit, the Manuel does not say how to do this, can it be done?
Apr 03, 2021, 09:01 PM
Plane Fanatic
If its a V6.0 one (which most newer ones are), there is a button on the remote to turn on/off
Apr 11, 2021, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWarmedUp
If its a V6.0 one (which most newer ones are), there is a button on the remote to turn on/off
Yes. I have a HL T-90 6.0S and the smoke unit can turned off or on with the labeled switch on the transmitter. Itís the newer smoke unit, too, with a fan, instead of a piston.
May 05, 2021, 08:37 PM
Plane crazy
The old piston driven smoke unit is noisy and the smoke amount is very small.

There are 2 nice aftermarket options to replace it.

Quick Reply