Out of my secret russian laboratorys: Heng Long Tiger Crash Test

Here you are:

Tiger Tank Crash Test (2 min 8 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 22, 2010, 08:17 PM
why
Dec 22, 2010, 09:10 PM
Semper Fi
I guess he didn't like the tank and for some reason couldn't sell it. More money than brains.
Dec 22, 2010, 09:16 PM
www.armorcreations.weebly .com
Uhh...ok...
Dec 22, 2010, 10:03 PM
Different, I guess........
Dec 23, 2010, 12:44 PM
That first crash really did surprise me. I expected those things to be allot stronger, it doesn't even go that fast. Immagine driving into the wall by accident, you'd total the whole thing? How do they stay in one piece when outside?
Is this normal or is this just a very bad kit?
Dec 23, 2010, 01:42 PM
it looked like he shot it forward with a spring or something to increase the speed, if you noticed it was sitting there spinning the tracks and not moving and suddenly launched forward at very high speed.
Dec 23, 2010, 03:22 PM
It's hooked up to a ram, can see it planely at @1:30.
Dec 24, 2010, 08:42 PM
Thread OP
Thank you!

Enclosed still another photo greeting for you of the tiger, to which I gave a silence night:

BTW: small How Tow is supplied later.

Glad celebration!
Dec 27, 2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrooper02
it looked like he shot it forward with a spring or something to increase the speed, if you noticed it was sitting there spinning the tracks and not moving and suddenly launched forward at very high speed.
Oh yes, i did see that but thought it was some digital error from editing.
No wonder it crashed so bad.
Dec 29, 2010, 09:25 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coenraad
Oh yes, i did see that but thought it was some digital error from editing.
No wonder it crashed so bad.
You got it.

1. How to: Here the challenge was completely clear to turn within limited time a not repeatable scene. Already stressig to keep however the Akkus of the tiger, the RC and the seven cameras involved in the eye. Then the moment of the impact - there everything had to be correct. Acceleration in the final phase took place by the way externally: also some cost me at Hirnschmalz. Here the solution:

The whole had to be actuated. Nevertheless the deformation of the tiger at the front should take place and not at the tail, i.e. the surface of the tail attachment had to be larger than the contact area at the front. Moderate acceleration selected by me is naturally riserable. There should be stop as sputtered with the car Crashtest, not become there the cars also. But I have still two or three tigers available…

2. After hours and hours in my studios: How to Movie:

Making Of Tiger Tank Crash Test (0 min 24 sec)

I go now again to the tiger corpse in the cellar making a small autopsy…
Dec 30, 2010, 03:33 AM
Instead of breaking nice looking tanks, (i thought only 4-10 year olds destroyed their toys on purpose?), you could just send one that is intact to me.
Jan 04, 2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markandrews70
why
Because he is an attention starved idiot that never got praised enough by his mommy. For his next video he will show pulling leggs off of grasshoppers and butterflys. The video in post production is setting the cat on fire....great viewing.
Jan 04, 2011, 06:58 PM
that is pointless and sad
Jan 04, 2011, 07:02 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply