Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by JussiH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 09:13 PM
Quadmad is offline
Find More Posts by Quadmad
Suspended Account
##Any place on lamewheel is a wrong place to mount a real FC because the frame is a vibrating piece of plastic garbage.##
Wow such great advice timecop My DJI frame is rock solid and totally vibration free
So really not sure what you talking about maybe someone else can give me the right advice
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2012, 09:16 PM
timecop is offline
Find More Posts by timecop
Suspended Account
I'm sure you got one of those magical sidneyw-blessed non-bending non-vibrating frames made out of magical plastic. Yes, thats gotta be it.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 09:28 PM
Quadmad is offline
Find More Posts by Quadmad
Suspended Account
##I'm sure you got one of those magical sidneyw-blessed non-bending non-vibrating frames made out of magical plastic. Yes, thats gotta be it.##
Didn't realize you had you period today never mind you will get over it in a few days
I have had no issues with the DJ frames maybe you have just get over it and if you are able to please answer my simple question if you cant then don't
have a nice day
Cheers
Quad
Old Aug 11, 2012, 02:26 AM
robert b is offline
Find More Posts by robert b
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadmad View Post
##Any place on lamewheel is a wrong place to mount a real FC because the frame is a vibrating piece of plastic garbage.##
Wow such great advice timecop My DJI frame is rock solid and totally vibration free
So really not sure what you talking about maybe someone else can give me the right advice
me as well.
but the frame has quite a few issues.
lot depends on the motors used.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 02:27 AM
robert b is offline
Find More Posts by robert b
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenRotor View Post
Wow, need to spend some time and do some reading to catch up with this thread.

Does anyone know if MultiWii is working on supporting the MPU9150? I just noticed that they are in stock at CDWeb! Would be great to add one to my NAZE32 boards.
the mpu9000 is only available as sample.
so they are selling samples...
Old Aug 11, 2012, 03:03 AM
Quadmad is offline
Find More Posts by Quadmad
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert b View Post
me as well.
but the frame has quite a few issues.
lot depends on the motors used.
I brought the complete kit frame,motors,esc's controller and i ended up with a free frame
So back to my original question can i mount the Wii board in the front of the frame?like on my Dji setup
thanks
Old Aug 11, 2012, 03:59 AM
robert b is offline
Find More Posts by robert b
Registered User
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post22416493

the code is working - base source is available from:
http://code.google.com/p/afrodevices...baseflightplus

my mods are not in - but easy to accomplish is you follow the thread on john ihleins blog.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 05:12 AM
robert b is offline
Find More Posts by robert b
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadmad View Post
I brought the complete kit frame,motors,esc's controller and i ended up with a free frame
So back to my original question can i mount the Wii board in the front of the frame?like on my Dji setup
thanks
yes, you can do so.
the best you can is to place the board near the cg.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:59 PM
Quadmad is offline
Find More Posts by Quadmad
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert b View Post
yes, you can do so.
the best you can is to place the board near the cg.
Thanks
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:56 PM
Rumcajs is offline
Find More Posts by Rumcajs
Registered User
Rumcajs's Avatar

...


...
Last edited by Rumcajs; Oct 08, 2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:46 PM
fax8 is offline
Find More Posts by fax8
Fabio Varesano
fax8's Avatar
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:00 PM
JussiH is offline
Find More Posts by JussiH
Friend is a 4 letter word...
JussiH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax8 View Post
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
Great work, Fabio! I hope to see this approach incorporated into our all favorite multicopter controllers soon.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:06 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax8 View Post
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
For normal people... What does it do?
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:15 PM
fax8 is offline
Find More Posts by fax8
Fabio Varesano
fax8's Avatar
It transforms uncalibrated data coming from your acc and magnetometers, which looks like the ellipsoid like in the picture below, taken from real mpu6050 raw data, into nice 1 unit almost perfect spheres removing almost every bias your acc or magn may have.

Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:30 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Wow...
That's great work. Like always :-)
RCG Plus Member

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion MultiWiiCopter (previously TriWiiCopter) Alexinparis Multirotor Electronics 29956 Oct 28, 2016 07:04 PM
For Sale RTF QuadCopters (MultiWiiCopter board) Sid3ways Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 8 Feb 12, 2011 05:12 AM
Question Designing RC Control Sets for LEGO Bots volg Robotics 1 Oct 28, 2010 02:34 PM
New Product Cheap(ish) standalone 12v DVR - records to dvd $100 volto Hot Online Deals 0 Oct 05, 2010 04:24 PM