Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by JussiH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2012, 08:13 PM
Suspended Account
##Any place on lamewheel is a wrong place to mount a real FC because the frame is a vibrating piece of plastic garbage.##
Wow such great advice timecop My DJI frame is rock solid and totally vibration free
So really not sure what you talking about maybe someone else can give me the right advice
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2012, 08:16 PM
Suspended Account
I'm sure you got one of those magical sidneyw-blessed non-bending non-vibrating frames made out of magical plastic. Yes, thats gotta be it.
Aug 10, 2012, 08:28 PM
Suspended Account
##I'm sure you got one of those magical sidneyw-blessed non-bending non-vibrating frames made out of magical plastic. Yes, thats gotta be it.##
Didn't realize you had you period today never mind you will get over it in a few days
I have had no issues with the DJ frames maybe you have just get over it and if you are able to please answer my simple question if you cant then don't
have a nice day
Cheers
Quad
Aug 11, 2012, 01:26 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadmad
##Any place on lamewheel is a wrong place to mount a real FC because the frame is a vibrating piece of plastic garbage.##
Wow such great advice timecop My DJI frame is rock solid and totally vibration free
So really not sure what you talking about maybe someone else can give me the right advice
me as well.
but the frame has quite a few issues.
lot depends on the motors used.
Aug 11, 2012, 01:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenRotor
Wow, need to spend some time and do some reading to catch up with this thread.

Does anyone know if MultiWii is working on supporting the MPU9150? I just noticed that they are in stock at CDWeb! Would be great to add one to my NAZE32 boards.
the mpu9000 is only available as sample.
so they are selling samples...
Aug 11, 2012, 02:03 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert b
me as well.
but the frame has quite a few issues.
lot depends on the motors used.
I brought the complete kit frame,motors,esc's controller and i ended up with a free frame
So back to my original question can i mount the Wii board in the front of the frame?like on my Dji setup
thanks
Aug 11, 2012, 02:59 AM
Registered User
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post22416493

the code is working - base source is available from:
http://code.google.com/p/afrodevices...baseflightplus

my mods are not in - but easy to accomplish is you follow the thread on john ihleins blog.
Aug 11, 2012, 04:12 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadmad
I brought the complete kit frame,motors,esc's controller and i ended up with a free frame
So back to my original question can i mount the Wii board in the front of the frame?like on my Dji setup
thanks
yes, you can do so.
the best you can is to place the board near the cg.
Aug 11, 2012, 08:59 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert b
yes, you can do so.
the best you can is to place the board near the cg.
Thanks
Oct 06, 2012, 03:56 PM
Registered User
Rumcajs's Avatar

...


...
Last edited by Rumcajs; Oct 08, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Oct 30, 2012, 12:46 PM
Fabio Varesano
fax8's Avatar
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
Oct 30, 2012, 08:00 PM
Friend is a 4 letter word...
JussiH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax8
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
Great work, Fabio! I hope to see this approach incorporated into our all favorite multicopter controllers soon.
Oct 30, 2012, 08:06 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax8
I worked on a calibration GUI using the Ellipsoid into Sphere Optimization approach. The GUI can be downloaded from http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/f...ha-version-out

Sensors calibration is key in any application using inertial sensors.
For normal people... What does it do?
Oct 30, 2012, 08:15 PM
Fabio Varesano
fax8's Avatar
It transforms uncalibrated data coming from your acc and magnetometers, which looks like the ellipsoid like in the picture below, taken from real mpu6050 raw data, into nice 1 unit almost perfect spheres removing almost every bias your acc or magn may have.

Oct 30, 2012, 08:30 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Wow...
That's great work. Like always :-)

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion MultiWiiCopter (previously TriWiiCopter) Alexinparis Multirotor Drone Electronics 29962 Mar 19, 2017 05:35 AM
For Sale RTF QuadCopters (MultiWiiCopter board) Sid3ways Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 8 Feb 12, 2011 04:12 AM
Question Designing RC Control Sets for LEGO Bots volg Robotics 1 Oct 28, 2010 01:34 PM
New Product Cheap(ish) standalone 12v DVR - records to dvd $100 volto Hot Online Deals 0 Oct 05, 2010 03:24 PM