New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:27 PM
Aeroplayin is online now
Find More Posts by Aeroplayin
Registered User
Aeroplayin's Avatar
Thanks, Chris.... more please....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:48 PM
nathan100 is offline
Find More Posts by nathan100
fly low, fly fast, fly 3d
nathan100's Avatar
been practising those rifle rollers cant wait to try them friday night
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:18 PM
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline
Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT's Avatar
Hitting the road toward Hodges Hobbies momentarily. See you guys bright and early tomorrow morning!
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:20 PM
MLT67 is online now
Find More Posts by MLT67
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT View Post
Hitting the road toward Hodges Hobbies momentarily. See you guys bright and early tomorrow morning!
Soooo wishing I could come down myself. Y'all have fun.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:21 PM
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline
Find More Posts by EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT's Avatar
We'll miss you MLT!
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:21 PM
fmidgett is offline
Find More Posts by fmidgett
fmidgett's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLT67 View Post
Soooo wishing I could come down myself. Y'all have fun.
Same here but too close to the Shootout. We'll be in Tucson on Thursday.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:58 PM
Doc Austin is online now
Find More Posts by Doc Austin
Team Extreme Flight
Doc Austin's Avatar
Wish I was there. You know I want a pull on the 60" Laser.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:15 PM
DonEmmel is online now
Find More Posts by DonEmmel
Registered User
Is the new Yak only in a 48" ? I'd like a Yak but it's gotta be 60"+
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:34 PM
C_Watkins is offline
Find More Posts by C_Watkins
This is NOT a TOY?
C_Watkins's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
Wish I was there. You know I want a pull on the 60" Laser.
Man, I wanted to ask for a shot at it so badly at E-Week... even if I had to keep it 10 mistakes high.
Then I remembered that I'm nervous enough just flying my own planes, if there's lots of traffic.
I decided I was happy, just seeing it fly... for now

Wish I could get out to HHAEFI, too.
Trying to decide if the 160-mile ride, each way, is worth it just for a day trip Saturday.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:36 PM
shadow102 is offline
Find More Posts by shadow102
Registered User
shadow102's Avatar
if i didnt burn up my monthly rc credit for e-week i would be going on saturday but the g/f wants to spend the weekend together. I really need to get to hodges next year, never been yet
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:36 PM
C_Watkins is offline
Find More Posts by C_Watkins
This is NOT a TOY?
C_Watkins's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonEmmel View Post
Is the new Yak only in a 48" ? I'd like a Yak but it's gotta be 60"+
The new 91" Yak is "coming soon" too... but not as soon as the 48" I take it.
Hmm... I wouldn't mind a 60-ish sized Yak, myself.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:37 PM
C_Watkins is offline
Find More Posts by C_Watkins
This is NOT a TOY?
C_Watkins's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
if i didnt burn up my monthly rc credit for e-week i would be going on saturday but the g/f wants to spend the weekend together. I really need to get to hodges next year, never been yet
Me either.
I'm blocking out PTO for SEFF and HHAEFI next year.
Definitely plan to make one of them, at least.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:44 PM
shadow102 is offline
Find More Posts by shadow102
Registered User
shadow102's Avatar
i am thinking i am going to do SEFF instead of Joe Nall next year and plan to do E-week again. I wish the events werent so close together
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:47 PM
C_Watkins is offline
Find More Posts by C_Watkins
This is NOT a TOY?
C_Watkins's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
i am thinking i am going to do SEFF instead of Joe Nall next year and plan to do E-week again. I wish the events werent so close together
I've always wanted to go to a Joe Nall... and I may, next year, just to say I've done that.
However, eWeek is so cool and laid back, that it will be a 'definite' on my calendar for as long as I keep flying and they keep having them.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:50 PM
DonEmmel is online now
Find More Posts by DonEmmel
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Watkins View Post
The new 91" Yak is "coming soon" too... but not as soon as the 48" I take it.
Hmm... I wouldn't mind a 60-ish sized Yak, myself.
Yeah, a 60" Yak would be perfect.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool New - Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T EXP!!! hercdriver7777 3D Flying 12981 Today 08:27 AM
Sold Extreme Flight Extra EXP 48 RTF HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Dec 15, 2010 10:47 PM
Sold 48" Edge EXP Extreme Flight, make offer crazyflyin Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 Sep 14, 2010 07:45 AM
Sold Extreme Flight EXP Extra 48inch (Red n Black) HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 12, 2010 02:43 AM
Sold Extreme Flight Edge 540 EXP Rc_heli_flier Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 01, 2010 12:51 PM