Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 11, 2012, 11:41 AM
fly low, fly fast, fly 3d
the tips
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2012, 11:47 AM
Team Extreme Flight
Yes. Tips.

I always run SFGs. I am so used to looking at them that a plane without them looks naked.

The tips? Still experimenting, but results so far have been promising. I think if you want to go more toward precision, the tips are great. The Extra is already really, really good at this, but the tips just lock it in a little better.
Oct 11, 2012, 12:23 PM
Volts>amps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
That Pantera money burning a hole in your pocket?
Pretty much so, but everything I have is 48". Can't decide if I want a zagi zephry 2 wing and try some fpv or get the mxs.
Oct 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post
Pretty much so, but everything I have is 48". Can't decide if I want a zagi zephry 2 wing and try some fpv or get the mxs.
If you want to use that current gear you can wait for the Yak EXP. I think that will probably be out sooner than the Pantera.

Personally I am so excited about the 60" Laser that I can't stand it. The problem is that I have two 60" planes and inside the house they are just collossal. I have to keep the MXS in the closet, so I have no idea where i would keep a big Laser.

I already faced this once because I thought I was going to have to sell my big Extra to finance and make space the 60" MXS. The thought of that was so depressing that I sold a few other things, and then threw out everything that was in that closet!
Oct 11, 2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
If you want to use that current gear you can wait for the Yak EXP. I think that will probably be out sooner than the Pantera.

Personally I am so excited about the 60" Laser that I can't stand it. The problem is that I have two 60" planes and inside the house they are just collossal. I have to keep the MXS in the closet, so I have no idea where i would keep a big Laser.

I already faced this once because I thought I was going to have to sell my big Extra to finance and make space the 60" MXS. The thought of that was so depressing that I sold a few other things, and then threw out everything that was in that closet!
i "accidentally" bought a 59" Slick last night...along with my 60" extra and anticipating the 60" laser, and 76" MXS-r, i am going to have to clear some serious room to store this planes. I do have to say i think the 48" Laser will be the only small plane i keep around for a long while as the 60" stuff just flies a ton better with a lot more of a weather envelope to fly in.
Oct 11, 2012, 12:52 PM
No one has more fun than me
Will we ever see a 60-120cc Laser?
Oct 11, 2012, 12:59 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
i "accidentally" bought a 59" Slick last night.....
I'll try that the next time with the wife. "Sorry dear. It was an accident!"
Oct 11, 2012, 01:09 PM
Some.. call him Tim...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosheldon View Post
Will we ever see a 60-120cc Laser?
Chris just posted yesterday that 60" Lasers might be here By Xmass, and 91" Extras are on the water! I believe there's a 78" laser in the works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosheldon View Post

I have an iPhone coming in a few weeks, had to order it. I hope the vid quality is good! I have a Sony Bloggie that takes good 12mp pictures but the vid is only so so.
so far it looks better than any footage I've seen(with a phone!).. The Iphone5 is shockingly good, your going to love it!

This pic was from a dark and over cast day, but it shows the quality.

Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Oct 11, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
Oct 11, 2012, 01:19 PM
Team Extreme Flight
That looks great. I gotta get me a Pilot X for mine.
Oct 11, 2012, 01:32 PM
everybody loves the birds

Oct 11, 2012, 01:47 PM
No one has more fun than me
That Laser bird looks just right!
Oct 11, 2012, 01:59 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!

Representing EF!!!!

Having fun at HHAEFI
Oct 11, 2012, 02:04 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!

More

From HHAEFI
Oct 11, 2012, 02:10 PM
Volts>amps
Truth be told doc I don't think we will see many more 48's after the yak. That would be 6 models that EF sells in that wingspan. There is probably a higher margin on the larger models. After flying all of them I've decided that I'm pretty much an mxs flyer. I like to fly fast and tumbly, I'll probably never get roller down no matter how hard I try. The margins for the bigger planes may be higher but we are likely going to see a price increase in 2013 due to higher labor and material costs.
Oct 11, 2012, 02:16 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!

Heheheheheheh

Heheheheheheh