Extreme Flight EXP Owner's Thread - Page 728 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 14, 2012, 08:16 AM
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
thanks so much guys. and thanks for the PMs!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2012, 08:31 AM
Extremely Twisted
cwojcik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
Guys for those who have known me for a few years whether from just the threads or from fly ins,I've been fighting an injury and a system for a while now for medical treatment. Well, after all this time surgery was ordered and approved and I will go under the knife this coming tuesday.For those of you that pray I sure would appreciate if you would remember me in your prayers. I will be down for a while I believe after this.But hopefully it will be worth it after i heal from it.
Thanks:Matt
This is a copy of the one I put in the 3dhs threads. These are the two main thread I hang at.
HHAEFI is gonna be tough to miss,hopefully I can be mobile enough for a visit but who knows.I just got the approval and surgery date today.Went faster than I thought it would.
Get well soon Manta! Good luck!
Sep 14, 2012, 09:14 AM
Registered User
Aeroplayin's Avatar
This is good news, indeed, and I could not be happier for you, Matt. Get well quick and you will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Jim
Sep 14, 2012, 10:06 AM
EXTREME FLIGHT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfRC
PM sent.

Q for EF: The outlaw is cool, and I was thinking about getting one for awhile, but ... it would be so much more tempting if it was electric. I know others have documented electric conversions...but I'd like something that would go together pretty quickly.
Chris Jewett just built one using the 2814/820, Airboss 60 turning an APC 10X7 on 5S 3300 packs. He also converted the plane to use mini servos instead of standards. This set-up is very light and agile. Top speed has been in the 135-145 mph range, which is pretty fast. I'll try to get Chris to drop in with more details.
Sep 14, 2012, 10:16 AM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
I'll drop some info and pics of the outlaw tonight.
Sep 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
EXTREME FLIGHT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777
I'll drop some info and pics of the outlaw tonight.
And like a ghost in the night he appears!

Thanks Herc!
Sep 14, 2012, 10:33 AM
doh!
ryan_m's Avatar
oooh I'd love some pics/setup details of an e-outlaw. Had a glow one once. Hated the starting and launching, but loved flying it. Details details!!!
Sep 14, 2012, 11:51 AM
TEAM EXTREME!
danielph's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
Guys for those who have known me for a few years whether from just the threads or from fly ins,I've been fighting an injury and a system for a while now for medical treatment. Well, after all this time surgery was ordered and approved and I will go under the knife this coming tuesday.For those of you that pray I sure would appreciate if you would remember me in your prayers. I will be down for a while I believe after this.But hopefully it will be worth it after i heal from it.
Thanks:Matt
This is a copy of the one I put in the 3dhs threads. These are the two main thread I hang at.
HHAEFI is gonna be tough to miss,hopefully I can be mobile enough for a visit but who knows.I just got the approval and surgery date today.Went faster than I thought it would.
We'll keep you in our prayers Matt!
Sep 14, 2012, 01:06 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Praying for you Matt!

Can't wait to see you flyin' again soon brother.

-Buzzed

Sep 14, 2012, 01:30 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
danielph's Avatar
I finally finished the video for the new 64" MXS EXP. This has fast become one of my two favorite electric airplanes and I'm having a blast with it!
EXTREME FLIGHT 64'' MXS EXP.mp4 (7 min 28 sec)
Sep 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
Volts>amps
stgdz's Avatar
I was just going to ask when that's was going up
Sep 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Amazing Daniel! Thanks for posting. Whew!

Those waterfalls and KE spins look great.

-Buzzed



P.S. Looks like you are flying the new DX 18. Very nice!
Sep 14, 2012, 02:22 PM
Registered User
jlloyd1995's Avatar
Great video Daniel! Very well done and nice music too (as always). Looks like it does really good waterfalls.
Sep 14, 2012, 02:55 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielph
I finally finished the video for the new 64" MXS EXP. This has fast become one of my two favorite electric airplanes and I'm having a blast with it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsOG...ature=youtu.be
all i can say is

p.s. thats what i call a roll rate lol... rolls faster than my 42" slick!
Sep 14, 2012, 06:16 PM
Honeybadger don't care...
Luv3d's Avatar
Wow, is that a great video- nice work, Daniel. What is that rapid rotation at 4:16-4:18, and again at 5:21-5:23? I've see you and RJ Gritter do that with the Extra, and it's spectacular.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool New - Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T EXP!!! hercdriver7777 3D Flying 13911 Nov 13, 2017 04:07 PM
Sold Extreme Flight Extra EXP 48 RTF HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Dec 15, 2010 10:47 PM
Sold 48" Edge EXP Extreme Flight, make offer crazyflyin Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 Sep 14, 2010 07:45 AM
Sold Extreme Flight EXP Extra 48inch (Red n Black) HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 12, 2010 02:43 AM
Sold Extreme Flight Edge 540 EXP Rc_heli_flier Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 01, 2010 12:51 PM