Thread Tools
Old Mar 27, 2011, 11:58 AM
hercdriver7777 is offline
Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
Holly cow! These ATX servos for the 48s are sick! Light, fast and crazy powerful. I just put a set in the Extra and I'm getting +-75 degrees at lightning fast speed!

For those that use these in the future, use the long arms and cut one side off. Then use the second to last hole for ail and rud. For the ele use one of the 4 sided horns that are a little thicker.

First flights to come.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2011, 12:05 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
where you get them??
Old Mar 27, 2011, 12:09 PM
michaelJH is offline
Find More Posts by michaelJH
Team Extreme!
michaelJH's Avatar
Chris, I'm glad they are working well! I would love to set one of these up with them, they are just a bit spendy!

Tower hobbies sells airtronics.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 12:22 PM
Doc Austin is offline
Find More Posts by Doc Austin
Team Extreme Flight
Doc Austin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
I will get MAc to put it on the calander if you want.. MAYbe We could entice Chris H to make it down!!!!
If it's going to be at Hodges I'm sure Chris wouldn't miss it. We probably ought to give him a chance to sponsor it....

OK, who's interested if we have it at Hodges?

But, if we have one in Florida, it will probably be here. These guys took really good care of us. We've had three events here and every one of them was a blast.

Last edited by Doc Austin; Mar 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:03 PM
hercdriver7777 is offline
Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
I would go to Hodges. I will also offer up at least two fields in SC that could host it as well.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:05 PM
MLT67 is offline
Find More Posts by MLT67
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
If it's going to be at Hodges I'm sure Chris wouldn't miss it. We probably ought to give him a chance to sponsor it....

OK, who's interested if we have it at Hodges?

But, if we have one in Florida, it will probably be here. These guys took really good care of us. We've had three events here and every one of them was a blast.


I would be all over a get together at Hodges. Isn't there already an "All up huck" scheduled at Hodges this summer?

MLT
Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:11 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Yep.. Will make this one .. For sure this year!! Last year.. We had a huge fly-in for one of our good buddies!!!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:15 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
I asked my closest friends.. no one needs it!!

Does any of ya'll need a FREE castle link??? IF so!! PM ME!!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
I was at the ALL Up huck.it was a ball!!Mid FLa RC is awsome too!!!They did take good care of us when we went.The wind was big time scary tho.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 02:11 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Yep.. Doc A wind!!!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 02:11 PM
rcbirk21 is offline
Find More Posts by rcbirk21
Barefoot Birkinsomething
rcbirk21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
I would go to Hodges. I will also offer up at least two fields in SC that could host it as well.
if it happens this summer, im there
Old Mar 27, 2011, 02:12 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Yep.. Meee too.. I ride with you!!
Old Mar 27, 2011, 07:55 PM
jwilliamsrc is offline
Find More Posts by jwilliamsrc
Team Extreme Flight, JR, BandE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Holly cow! These ATX servos for the 48s are sick! Light, fast and crazy powerful. I just put a set in the Extra and I'm getting +-75 degrees at lightning fast speed!

For those that use these in the future, use the long arms and cut one side off. Then use the second to last hole for ail and rud. For the ele use one of the 4 sided horns that are a little thicker.

First flights to come.
You will never doubt me again.
Seriously, you can never understand it till you have them in your plane.
Jeff
Last edited by jwilliamsrc; Mar 27, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 07:57 PM
Tom K. is offline
Find More Posts by Tom K.
Facts, Logic, 3D
Tom K.'s Avatar
Here's the video from yesterday of my new EXP. Awesome plane! Thanks Austin for help on the set-up!

Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP 48"_First Day Out (7 min 21 sec)


--Tom K.
Old Mar 27, 2011, 08:57 PM
Ducati Mechanic is online now
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom K. View Post
Here's the video from yesterday of my new EXP. Awesome plane! Thanks Austin for help on the set-up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pwy7...layer_embedded

--Tom K.
Looking good Man!Love that Down wind KE bounce/landing...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool New - Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T EXP!!! hercdriver7777 3D Flying 12978 Nov 13, 2016 04:26 PM
Sold Extreme Flight Extra EXP 48 RTF HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Dec 15, 2010 10:47 PM
Sold 48" Edge EXP Extreme Flight, make offer crazyflyin Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 Sep 14, 2010 07:45 AM
Sold Extreme Flight EXP Extra 48inch (Red n Black) HKC3 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 12, 2010 02:43 AM
Sold Extreme Flight Edge 540 EXP Rc_heli_flier Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 01, 2010 12:51 PM