Jan 15, 2020, 06:58 PM
We were hoping they would be ready to ship before CNY holiday but its not going to happen. Once the factory re-opens they will finish covering them and send them our way.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2020, 07:02 PM
Old's Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT
We were hoping they would be ready to ship before CNY holiday but it’s not going to happen. Once the factory re-opens they will finish covering them and send them our way.
Chris, I did not receive your reply, but thank-you very much for the above. It is great news.

Edit: BTW, I just checked my options on RCG and noticed that I did not have the right " accept e-mails" box checked, so that probably explains why I did not get your reply to my e-mail - i.e. my fault.
Last edited by Burnooly; Jan 15, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Jan 15, 2020, 07:04 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Edit: The Boss covered it.
Jan 16, 2020, 06:36 AM
God Your CoPilot? Switch Seats
Quote:
The Muscle Bipe is about halfway in its journey from China to our warehouse. Well get the webpage up next week.
Money out the door but good news for my biplane hanger.

Can hardly wait.

Thanks Chris.

Stephen
Jan 17, 2020, 02:28 PM

That was then, this is now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tutZkXDSalo

WoW!

It's been ten years since the Extreme Flight EXP Owner's thread was started.

In acknowledgement of the extraordinarily talented and skilled young men Extreme Flight RC attracts see below:

Then:

EXTREME FLIGHT 64'' MXS EXP.mp4 (7 min 28 sec)

Now:

3DHS 52" Velox Revolution (9 min 20 sec)

Enjoy!
Josh Wilson - That Was Then, This Is Now (Lyric Video) (3 min 18 sec)
Jan 17, 2020, 07:46 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Hey Trill...

Whenever I see your avatar, I just can't help but think of a couple of pictures I have on a cork board in front of my desk... (no reflection on you, just the Eagle)

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jan 18, 2020, 12:09 AM
Now I'm a "Low Flyer"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill
WoW!

It's been ten years since the Extreme Flight EXP Owner's thread was started.

In acknowledgement of the extraordinarily talented and skilled young men Extreme Flight RC attracts see below: Enjoy!
This is the video that got me interested in EF and this type of R/C flying 5 years ago. As good as it is, I realize that Jase is even better now, but there's something about how this comes together with the great flying and choreographed to the music.

2014 XFC Jase Dussia Sunday Final Smack HPP (4 min 14 sec)
Jan 18, 2020, 12:44 AM
Team Extreme Flight
I wish I could give my Velox that kind of ride. This is my favorite Jase video yet.

3DHS 52" Velox Revolution (9 min 20 sec)
Jan 18, 2020, 01:11 AM

Awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
I wish I could give my Velox that kind of ride. This is my favorite Jase video yet.

Awesome pilot + awesome plane = Awesomeness!
Jan 18, 2020, 01:14 AM

Bigger plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by high flyer Rich
This is the video that got me interested in EF and this type of R/C flying 5 years ago. As good as it is, I realize that Jase is even better now, but there's something about how this comes together with the great flying and choreographed to the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZyaulTHTU
After watching this video I think I'm gonna need a bigger plane!
Jan 18, 2020, 08:55 AM
Team EFRC, Castle, BandE
Quote:
The Muscle Bipe is about halfway in its journey from China to our warehouse. We’ll get the webpage up next week.
In addition, I will finish editing the videos of the Muscle Bipe this weekend and posting them to the YouTube Extreme Flight RC channel this coming week, my home internet is sloooooow so I can only upload 1 a day and I have to do that at night because it totally bogs down our home internet while uploading so patience with me as I work thru this because where I live I only have 1 internet provider. Also starting a thread on RCG about it this coming week.
Jeff
Jan 18, 2020, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
I've seen you spank enough planes, Doc, to know that they wish you would give them that kind of ride too.

Watching you fly that poor 41" Slick at the Midland Throwdown reminded me of a Mr. Bill episode.
Jan 18, 2020, 09:50 AM
I am not a robot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsrc
In addition, I will finish editing the videos of the Muscle Bipe this weekend and posting them to the YouTube Extreme Flight RC channel this coming week, my home internet is sloooooow so I can only upload 1 a day and I have to do that at night because it totally bogs down our home internet while uploading so patience with me as I work thru this because where I live I only have 1 internet provider. Also starting a thread on RCG about it this coming week.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff, I can hardly wait to see it.
Jan 18, 2020, 06:07 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
If you have several hours to spend, allow me to recommend this 9-year, 200-page build saga for a perfect 1/3 scale Fokker D-VII:

https://www.rcscalebuilder.com/forum...539&PN=1&TPN=1
Jan 18, 2020, 06:25 PM
I am not a robot
That is an amazing aircraft. And a tremendous amount of work and research involved. I like to build but that is way beyond anything I would ever hope to accomplish. And when it comes right down to it, the fun vs work scales are just to heavily tipped toward the work side. I'll continue to let you, Chris and the nice folks at Bear's factory do the majority of my building.

Quick Reply