Aug 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Very cool!!

And the folks in the band don't look old enough, but are any of them from the band 'Steam' that did 'Na Na Hey Hey'??

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2019, 04:18 PM

Wings over Europe...,

Few more until I have opportunity to unload my “real” camera.

It was a great event and seeing Jase flying was certainly worth the visit from Finland. Info sessions were also welcome addition!

And for the time it had to be the greatest concentration of EF planes in Europe.
Aug 17, 2019, 09:03 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I wanna fly dat one and dat one and dat one and dat one and dat one...

And dat one too!
Aug 17, 2019, 09:17 PM
I am not a robot
Me too, and three or four at least.
Aug 18, 2019, 09:13 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
I wanna fly dat one and dat one and dat one and dat one and dat one...

And dat one too!
Why dont we have a like button yet?
Aug 18, 2019, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph
Why dont we have a like button yet?
It looks like this on the website.

I haven't clicked it myself in a while but the time is drawing near.
Aug 19, 2019, 05:12 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
....and dat one and dat one and dat one....
Aug 19, 2019, 03:04 PM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late99
Few more until I have opportunity to unload my “real” camera.

It was a great event and seeing Jase flying was certainly worth the visit from Finland. Info sessions were also welcome addition!

And for the time it had to be the greatest concentration of EF planes in Europe.
Nice Pics! Did you see that Composite Pipe fly? Did it fly well? It sure is beautiful!
Aug 20, 2019, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowJacketsRC
Nice Pics! Did you see that Composite Pipe fly? Did it fly well? It sure is beautiful!
Unfortunately not. I think it wasn't quite ready yet. A beauty for sure, though!

Saturday the weather was somewhat marginal so more time was spent indoors shopping & listening to seminars than the actual flying. Fortunately Jase was able to fly several good demos.

My full gallery of the event is available on Google Photos, please check it if interested!

I'm pretty sure full videos of Jase's flights will be published later. I think there was several "proper" video cameras recording them.
Last edited by Late99; Aug 20, 2019 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Added mention about video recording of Jase's flights.
Aug 20, 2019, 06:09 AM
I am not a robot
Those are some great photos. Thanks for posting the link.
Aug 20, 2019, 05:33 PM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
Considering that I’ve been flying longer than the 10 year old pilot has been alive...I suck and should just give up. I knew it deep down inside, but that confirmed it!

Latest blog entry: Canola Huckin'
Aug 20, 2019, 05:52 PM
Did Jase lose an aileron servo? At the the end of the video you can see the right ail is much slower than the left, then at the very end he is looking under the wing
Aug 20, 2019, 06:32 PM
iumop ap!sdn w,I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late99
Unfortunately not. I think it wasn't quite ready yet. A beauty for sure, though!

Saturday the weather was somewhat marginal so more time was spent indoors shopping & listening to seminars than the actual flying. Fortunately Jase was able to fly several good demos.

My full gallery of the event is available on Google Photos, please check it if interested!

I'm pretty sure full videos of Jase's flights will be published later. I think there was several "proper" video cameras recording them.
Is that mxs Pilot old enough to fly...he can’t even see over the dash!?!?

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Latest blog entry: Canola Huckin'
Aug 20, 2019, 06:37 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip
Those are some great photos. Thanks for posting the link.
Agreed!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....

Quick Reply