Nov 24, 2011, 06:54 AM
Volts>amps
Happy thanksgiving all!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 24, 2011, 10:10 AM
Honeybadger don't care...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro
video is back up with a new tune.. You should be able to see it this time..

I think this is probably my best video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95ChUkRo28
Awesome Huck, Tim. I liked the KE spin entry as well- you nailed it, for sure. I love the Extra for the KE spin and waterfalls- it does them really nicely (at least my 48" does!) I haven't had the pleasure of flying a 60" yet, but look forward to picking one up in the near future!
Nov 24, 2011, 02:02 PM
Volts>amps
The pantera got me thinking. Does the edge wing fit on the mxs? A straight leading edge wing combined with a forward elevator could make for a very interesting 3d plane.
Nov 24, 2011, 09:32 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Happy Thanksgiving all my RC EF BUDS!! hope ya'll all had a great day!!!!
Nov 24, 2011, 09:59 PM
KING of PING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines
Happy Thanksgiving all my RC EF BUDS!! hope ya'll all had a great day!!!!
Thanks buddy
Nov 24, 2011, 10:05 PM
OOPS
I just wanted to say thankyou for these threads and the folk in them..
Nov 24, 2011, 10:08 PM
KING of PING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
I just wanted to say thankyou for these threads and the folk in them..
Thanks buddy
Nov 24, 2011, 10:10 PM
Team Extreme Flight

Speaking of thankful......

I am especially thankful ro be flying Extreme Flight airplanes. About this time last year I was ready to sell everything, and it was getting an MXS that changed my mind. Really glad to still be here.
Nov 24, 2011, 10:22 PM
We're glad you're here too, Austin. Thanks for you help on things too many to mention.
Nov 24, 2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
I am especially thankful ro be flying Extreme Flight airplanes. About this time last year I was ready to sell everything, and it was getting an MXS that changed my mind. Really glad to still be here.
It's the turning point for me since I am moving to EF planes from another brand. Unfortunately, what I want are out of stock.

Vien
Nov 24, 2011, 11:23 PM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Why were you going to sell everything ?
Nov 25, 2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroplayin
we're glad you're here too, austin. Thanks for you help on things too many to mention.
ditto.
Nov 25, 2011, 07:41 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv3d
Awesome Huck, Tim. I liked the KE spin entry as well- you nailed it, for sure. I love the Extra for the KE spin and waterfalls- it does them really nicely (at least my 48" does!) I haven't had the pleasure of flying a 60" yet, but look forward to picking one up in the near future!
Thanks Luv3d!

Everyone digs that 1/2 KE loop entry/KE spin/inverted flat spin/elevator exit.. I call that the Desmo spin. If you do it right, by completing the flat spin where the bottom of the loop started. the whole move looks like a capital D(from the other side)..

BTW! Yep! We all love ya Doc! Glad your feeling better!
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Nov 25, 2011 at 07:48 AM.
Nov 25, 2011, 08:00 AM
Registered Addict
Oh sorry...hope all is well now.

regards.
Nov 25, 2011, 08:08 PM
Facts, Logic, 3D
Quote:
You should come down to MCRC tomorrow...

--Tom K.