This thread is privately moderated by Area 52 MOSFETs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 19, 2010, 09:44 PM
Trader Rating: -7
Punishing the competition!
Thread OP
For Sale

Quad rotor Mini MQ9 frame

I have a new frame design and I would like to share my design with everyone and offer them for sale! The frame is made from 1.5mm Black G10 and is 9" from motor to motor. The frame will fit a wide variety of motors. This frame is sturdy so it can handle those "non-coordinated" landings. Price is $125 shipped within the US. Additional fees apply for international shipping! The frame does NOT come with the anodized hardware! Just Nylon!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2010, 09:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Suspended Account

qyad copter

Hey, Do you have a video of a flying ptototype?or perhaps lost of things needed tpn br ready to fly with GPS Return CAPABILITY ,wHAY gYRO AND how many are needed?
Dec 19, 2010, 10:00 PM
Trader Rating: -7
Punishing the competition!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigeauto
Hey, Do you have a video of a flying ptototype?or perhaps lost of things needed tpn br ready to fly with GPS Return CAPABILITY ,wHAY gYRO AND how many are needed?
You can use any Flight Control with my frames. As far as options, that is up to the end user to know what they want. Do a search for ArduCopter, QuadCopter, MikroKopter, WiiCopter.. If you are unaware of what hardware is needed, then you may not be ready for a frame purchase of this calibur (only due to crashing). I would hate for you to spend your money and destroy it on the first flight to the ground!

Quick Reply