New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 18, 2010, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by rjp0325
Question

Names of any vendors selling the lx mig 29 or lx f-22

Greetings all

Does anyone know of any vendors (other than B.H.) selling the LX Mig 29 or the LX F-22?

Sorry if I missed a post with this info . . .
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2010, 08:14 PM
Find More Posts by Dark Angel
skunkworks
edfhobbies,toysonics and BH.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 03:12 AM
Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
toysonics is apparantly affiliated with BH, although I stand to be corrected with that. LOL. in the Mig thread, the guy from EDFhobbies has posted quite a bit and he seems like an alright guy to order from. of course, everyone's got their horror stories about sellers, so the choice is yours who you order from. I know Pete from BH and he's a great guy too.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by huggett
EDF Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelberts View Post

BP Hobbies is a great choice for the single 70mm F-22, but I assumed the OP is looking for the newer TWIN 70mm F-22 and Mig??
Old Dec 19, 2010, 04:46 PM
yes
i m looking for the new twin EDF with the lights smoke ejection and drag chute. As it pertains to toysonic and the banana, appears they have their HQs in near each other?
Toysonics:
14787 Clark Ave
City Of Industry CA 91745

Banana:
602 Monterey Pass Rd.
Monterey Park, CA 91754

I wonder what the distance between the two locations is?

They seem to carry the same products and the banana's "RC Group pitch man" is now doing pitches for toysonics. Nothing against toysonics. I like their site and never had any purchases with them yet.

According to their info they have been in business since 2005? Has anyone had any dealings with them prior to 2010?
If so, could be a possibile source for the LX MIG or the LX F22?
Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:24 PM
skunkworks
I have used Toysonics a few times with 100% satisfaction. Two dealings with Bh one good ONE VERY VERY BAD! I just can't believe they are the same people. I have wondered what NP Tony and BH Pete talk about since they use the airfield for shooting videos, their paths have had to cross sometime or another! Probably laughing at all of us(stupid customers).
Old Dec 20, 2010, 01:44 AM
LOL. ya never know.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 04:30 AM
Find More Posts by Pepperpete
He builds stuff. :)
I went with EDF Hobbies and was happy with them.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:12 AM
Find More Posts by jet-ster
Watts Up?
Edfhobbies, is like 30mins away from me. I have bought abit of stuff from him. His name is Jack. He will try his best to get me what I want. He just ordered me a set of the new Rclanders metal e-retracts with the 4mm -5mm adapter last week. He'll even drop the stuff off at my shop! NO shipped charge! He's a new company but I'm very impress about how is inventory has really grown with in the last 6 months. Just call him and ask him do you have it in stock and he will be straight forward to you yes or no. I can't stand companys that tells you it should be here next week, next week, next week, next month, next month........

Danny
Old Dec 20, 2010, 12:24 PM
that's the biggest problem with drop shipping. they'll tell you it's in stock, when that really means that it's in stock at the factory, not at THEIR warehouse. if Jack operates the way Danny says he does, then he should be a good guy to order from. it's about time we had an honest seller. LOL.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 06:30 PM
check this out for the LX Mig 29

12CH BlitzRCWorks Super MiG-29 3D Vector Thrust Aerobatic RC EDF JetFOB Price: US $90 - 160 / Set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 1000 Set/Sets per Week
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...oduct_en&fsb=y

at $160 ea that's $320 for a pair. I'm afraid to ask but I must . . . Has anyone had good sucess with Alibaba.com?
Old Dec 22, 2010, 07:50 PM
skunkworks
I think efluxrc got burnt ordering from someone on aliba, I would say check with him who stole his money. There are several vendors on aliba ,some good and some bad! Lol that's cheap though. Just go's to show the price of foam and how much companies make on our desperation for some of these awesome foamies!
Old Dec 23, 2010, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by BEELZEBOB
On Drugs
HSW has them.

I think if you buy the RTR you get an Airframe/kit for free...

But I do believe they drop ship as well.

And thanks for the link to the single 70mm. I ve been trying fto find another as a kit for quite some time.

Is BP Hobby cool to deal w/?

I mean they are in JERSEY....
Old Dec 23, 2010, 03:47 PM
skunkworks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEELZEBOB View Post
HSW has them.

I think if you buy the RTR you get an Airframe/kit for free...

But I do believe they drop ship as well.

And thanks for the link to the single 70mm. I ve been trying fto find another as a kit for quite some time.

Is BP Hobby cool to deal w/?

I mean they are in JERSEY....
Jersey nothing they are great to deal with I have bought a few planes from them. All 100% satisfatcion of my purchases. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the F22 they have I want the big one but it will cost way too much to buy two 70mm hp setups. It is also way too big for my hangar(This one may end up being too big,LOL) I have not seen a better deal on it than at BPH.