www.sg-ideas.com !! Now you can get my kits direct! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by SGTalon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 16, 2010, 07:56 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Cool

www.sg-ideas.com !! Now you can get my kits direct!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to get a quick update out there that i have started a website to sell my kits!

www.sg-ideas.com

Kits have been selling really well too. Apparently the Enteprise-D is the hot gift for Christmas this year! Not quite a Tickle-Me-Elmo but better than Coal!

I have my next kit getting prepped now. The Voyager is fully flight ready and I hope to have it up on the website early in January.

I have a new picture for the Enterprise-D too
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2011, 11:59 AM
Very impressive work with the Star Trek, Star Wars and BSG ships. Ever thought of trying Serenity from Firefly?