New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:12 PM
Find More Posts by 4075aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by don olsen View Post
Tom
They are doing it just to get you going! EVERYBODY know you dont want to hear about converting perfectly good motors into a perfectly good motor just a couple hundred dollars more. EVERYBODY knows not to post this on YOUR threads out of respect
Don
+1 to that. These engine debates (on other threads) are getting out of hand.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:26 PM
Find More Posts by SrTelemaster
I HATE GLOW PLUGS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by don olsen View Post
Tom
They are doing it just to get you going! EVERYBODY know you dont want to hear about converting perfectly good motors into a BETTER motor just $50 dollars more. EVERYBODY knows not to post this on YOUR threads out of respect
Don
There, I fixed that for you.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by don olsen
I hate spray cans
OK you have chased me off this thread BYE TOM
Old Jan 30, 2013, 09:06 AM
Find More Posts by TomCrump
ARFs Are Me
Old Jun 04, 2016, 09:36 PM
Find More Posts by Crowfly
Jeeze Louise Tom. You started this thing in 2010,and to my knowledge ya still haven't flown it. I got a feeling once ya fly it,it will be one of your favorite planes. I'm still strongly considering building one.
Old Jun 05, 2016, 09:50 AM
ARFs Are Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowfly View Post
Jeeze Louise Tom. You started this thing in 2010,and to my knowledge ya still haven't flown it. I got a feeling once ya fly it,it will be one of your favorite planes. I'm still strongly considering building one.
I really like to fly my 1/4 Spacewalker. I'm sure that the 1/3 will be a great flyer, too.

My hope is to fly this one, this year, but considering the fact that I haven't flown at all, this year, the SW's maiden is in doubt. LOL
Old Jun 05, 2016, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by Crowfly
Thats what happens when you retire, there just aren't enough hours in the day to get anything done.
Old Jun 05, 2016, 11:40 AM
ARFs Are Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowfly View Post
Thats what happens when you retire, there just aren't enough hours in the day to get anything done.
And I'm darn good at it.